Bonus: Epilogue

It was supposed to end there, but our love was too strong. We never had the courage to even think about the future. But then, when the future eventually is the present, it has to be thought of. What has it even gone now? Maybe three years? Yeah, I think it's three years now. Three years of constant happiness from each other. And on our three years anniversary, I found her on one knee before me.

I was speechless. I didn't know what to say. I had too much happiness inside of me. I started to cry. She was still on one knee, and smiled to me. I could see through my streaming tears that she was also crying.

I walked to her and nodded. She stood up and gave me the most beautiful ring I've ever seen. It was silver, my favorite color on rings. I put it on my ring finger, and kissed her.

I felt her her tears streaming down on her face while we kissed so rough. I put my hands on her cheeks and tried to wipe the tears off, but it just made me cry even more.

I cried because of relief. Relieved by knowing that she loves me too for real.

I cried because of joy. Joy of something I have wanted for so long now.

I cried because of my feelings. The feelings that were running around through my whole body.

I cried because it was finally us, and it would be us forever now.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

I still can't believe that she actually did it. I love her so much.

Two months later, the wedding was planned. Everyone in our families helped us. And I just couldn't wait to be a family with her. I know I won't regret this.

I was walking down the aisle with her next to me. Of course this wasn't like a normal wedding, I mean, we're talking about her and me.

The wedding was outside. And the weather was heavenly beautiful. 

When we were at the altar, Kylie was standing there. She was supposed to marry us. She had done something so she can do that. Legally. 

We said our: "I do"'s. And then we were allowed to kiss.

We kissed slowly and it was actually torturing, but it was very sweet. That kiss would make us a family. I wrapped my arms around her neck and never left her lips. I don't know how long we kissed, but the applause's kind of made us let go of each other.

We looked at the crowd of people. When two families become one. Yeah, it's really worth celebrating.

The wedding kept going, and it was the best day of my life. But nothing beats the wedding night. 

I carried her to our apartment hotel room and laid her down in our bed. It was rose petals everywhere. I straddled her, and kissed her neck while I gently took off her dress. Her shoulders and collarbone were very visible. And soon, the whole dress was gone.

She was lying before me in only one part of underwear, with closed eyes. I leaned down and kissed her lips. I wanted her to know that she was beautiful. 

We are finally one. I don't care about the future anymore as long as I'm with her. Because you know, the future is forever. There is always a future. And now, my forever is gonna be spent with the love of my life. 

She is my forever.