16. It's Abuse, Not Amuse

CARA

The next day, I went to school as usual. I was nervous, but I had to face it sometime, so why not just get it over with.

As I entered the big wooden doors with Kendall next to me, Don was right in front of us.

"My father wants to talk with you." He didn't even smirk.

I sighed. Kendall looked at me, and I nodded.

"Good luck. I love you!" she said when she walked to her class.

"Love you too." I said back.

Now he smirked, and put our his arm in the direction where the principle's office is. I fake smiled to him and  started to walk. He was following me.

When I was just in front of the door, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I opened the door carefully. I put my head through and searched the principle's face, but I couldn't see him anywhere.

Suddenly Don pushed me inside and locked the door.

Great, now I'm in the principle's office alone with his son.

I'm gonna get sooo expelled. But I didn't have time to think about that, because Don was approaching me now. 

"What is going on!? Let me out! The principle isn't even here!" I got panic. I was so afraid to get raped.

"Relax, I'm not gonna hurt you." he said calm.

"You said that last time you tried to rape me!" I said and walked back until I hit the wall. Shit! Now I'm stuck.

He was pushing me against the wall and his face was  just inches away from mine.

"Stop!" I yelled. I spit at him to get him away from me.

"You bitch!" he said and slapped me.

I stumbled back against the wall by the pain he had given me. I started to cry and scream.

"Shut up! I said I won't hurt you!" He yelled at me while I was on the cold wooden floor.

"You have already hurt me you freaking asshole!!" I yelled back.

"No, I just took my revenge!" he said, now he grabbed my shirt and pulled me up. But my legs were so weak, I just fell again.

"Stand up!" he commanded. 

I swallowed my cry, and stood up. I couldn't look at his eyes. I just looked down at the floor, terrified.

He started to take off my jacket, still not looking at his eyes. I didn't even try to resist. I knew that I couldn't do anything. At least I told Kendall I love her. As long as she knows it, I can die in peace. Not that I'm gonna die, but he will destroy me. One way or another, he will ruin my life. I just know it.

When my jacket was gone, he grabbed my head.

"Kiss me."

I closed my eyes and clenched my teeth. I leaned my head so my lips touched his lips. 

"I said kiss me." he said again.

I swallowed hard and gave him a peck. 

He then put his hands on my arms and grabbed me so hard I knew that I would get bruises. His grip was so strong, I couldn't move my arms. And I knew that if I kicked him, he would probably rape me faster.

He then kissed me really hard. I never opened my mouth, but his grip just tightened on my arms and it hurt so much. And I knew that the only way to make him stop was to kiss him back. So I didn't have another choice. I kissed him while I cried, just like my first kiss with Kendall.