19. Right now

CARA

Don is history. And we are present.

A normal school day can lighten up a mood, if you know that you will spend it with your girlfriend. But my mood is always lit up by waking up next to her. She is always there, and I hope she'll always be. But anyway, the mood can really lighten up if someone asks you:

"Do you want to live with me?"

Of course I was shocked, especially because we were at the cafeteria at the school. But of course I got really happy. But when I thought about it, we actually already lived together.

"We already live together?" I asked her confused.

"Yeah, in my mom's house," she said in her duh tone. "Do you want to move in with me in an apartment?"

"Really!?" I asked excited.

"Yes!!" she said and held my hands.

"Where? Can we afford it? Here? Do you want to move? We haven't graduated yet. What should we do?" I asked her all these questions that were spinning around.

"Easy," she chuckled. "I know we haven't graduated yet, and after high school, we might go different paths-"

"What do you mean by that!?" I cut her off.

"I mean that we will probably go to different schools. We will still be together, don't worry." she reassured me and looked at me with an amused face.

"You know I can't read minds," I chuckled. "But how will we do then? We're seventeen now. Next year, we will graduate. Are we supposed to live together for a year only?" 

"I guess so. If we don't go to the same college." she said.

"Well, right now and right here, I really want to live with you."

"Me too. Let's just do it. We don't need to think so much. Let' be crazy and wild. We might regret this in the past, but right now, it's totally the right thing to do." she said and smiled.

So that was what we did. We got an apartment at downtown. The apartment was at the fourth floor, and you could see my house and Kendall's house from the living room window. The apartment was pretty big for us. I mean, we used to be in only Kendall's room. We had a kitchen, a living room, a guest room, a bathroom and a bedroom, all for ourselves.

And we got a little help from our parents to pay the rent and everything. But otherwise, we managed to do everything pretty much by ourselves. And Kylie...

So yeah, we moved in together. It was a pretty big step. Or not, because I have technically lived with Kendall this whole time. But now, it was for real. This was my home. And Kendall's home. We had the same home, and it was our home. Now people have to say: "Let's go to Cara and Kendall". Not only Kendall. It was so amazing. 

We're only seventeen, but we are so sure about our love to each other, it's almost crazy. Seriously, I can't explain how happy I am for moving in with Kendall. This is the best thing that ever had happened to me. 

But the next day, an even more bigger step came up.

"Cara," Kendall shouted from the living room.

"Yes?" I asked from the bedroom.

"Come."

So I walked to the living room and found Kendall on the couch looking at me. I walked to her and kissed her.

"I want you to meet my dad..." she blurted out from our kiss.

"What?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah, I want you to go to LA with me. My dad knows a little bit about you, but I want you to meet him."