10. Truth or dare

CARA

I was living at Kendall's house which I had done for like a month now. And I am not planning on moving back home again. Why? Because I can't imagine a life without waking up next to my angel. That's why.

One day when it was saturday I woke up by an empty bed. Except me of course. But Kendall wasn't sleeping next to me like she always does. I looked around confused. I was so cold without her.

"Kenny Boo?" I tried to say as loud as I could with my hoarse morning voice.

Then Kendall came in the room with a tray in her hands. And on the tray, it was egg and bacon.

"Goodmorning babe" she said and tiptoed to the bed where I sat completely speechless by the sweetest gesture ever!

"Oh my god Kendall I love you!" I said and carefully hugged her trying not to spill the tray.

She sat beside me and we started to eat our breakfst.

"So Kenny, why all this? I mean, I really love it, but a reason please." I asked really politely.

"Well you see, Cara." She said jokingly polite. "I thought that I would try to make you stay for a longer time by.... Treating you so good that you just couldn't go." She said and chuckled.

"Baby I'm not going anywhere until I have to" I said and took a big bite from a piece of bacon.

We sat there and talked a little, but we mostly ate.

It was great.

KENDALL

So I made breakfast for Cara.

After we were done we stood up. She suddenly hugged me and had her hands at the end of my shirt. Then she slowly moved her hands inside of my shirt up against my back. It gave me chills. She moved her soft fingertops gently to my waist. It tickled, but I couldn't laugh. I wanted her to touch my front, so I took courage and grabbed her hands and turned around. Now she was hugging me from behind with my back against her front. I put her hands at the end of the shirt.

She put her chin on my shoulder and moved her hands slowly again. She was playing with her fingertops against my bare skin and moved higher and higher.

"Tell me to stop" she whispered.

I shook my head slightly. I never wanted her to stop.

And when she almost touched my bra, Kylie came in.

"Oh my god...!" Cara said and took her hands out of my shirt as fast as she could.

Luckily Kylie didn't see what we were doing. Even we actually didn't do anything wrong or something, but it would be awkward if she would've seen.

"Hey guys! Do you have anything planned today?" she asked.

I looked at Cara who blushed.

"N-no, I don't think so." she answered.

"Okay good! I talked to Karlie today, and she said that she was having a party tonight. Do you guys want to come?" Kylie explained.

Oh yeah, I forgot to say, Karlie and Kylie became friends this month so...

"What do you think Kendall?" Cara asked me.

"Sure. Who else will be there?" I asked.

"You know, Gigi, Selena, Harry, Niall, and the others." Kylie answered.

"Well, we'll be there!" we said.

Kylie went down and watched some TV. And me and Cara just acted like nothing had happened which kind of made me sad. It was like Cara wanted to forget it. I don't know why, and it's so annoying that I don't know anything. I want to know why she does this.