7. One of the best days in my life

KENDALL

I fell asleep with Cara around me. The next day I woke up by Cara standing on her four above me.

"What are you doing?" I asked a little scared.

Cara froze right on the spot.

"Uhm.... I was trying to reach my phone. It's on the other side..." she said.

"Oh" I said a little relieved.

"What did you think?" Cara said and chuckled.

Now I was the one to freeze right on the spot.

"I... I... Don't know" Which was true.

"I hope you didn't think I was gonna rape you or something." Cara said and laughed.

"Well, who knows. You are a very unpredictable person." I said and smirked.

I realized Cara still was above me and started to blush by the thought.

"Haha! You're so cute when you blush!" Cara said and leaned down with her head and kissed me on my cheek.

I got the burning sensation again.

She stood up on the bed and started to jump.

"Woohoo!!! You gotta try this! You're bed is the bounciest bed on earth!" Cara yelled.

I also sarted to jump and grabbed her hands. I held her hand and jumped up and down with her. And it was true, it was the bounciest bed on earth. Only Cara could've noticed.

Suddenly we jumped a little bit too much on the side, so we fell on the floor. With me on top of her, of course.

We just looked at each other and laughed.

"You really like to be on top of me Kendall" Cara said and laughed even more.

"You wish." I said and helped her up.

We changed clothes and went down to eat breakfast.

"By the way Cara, how many nights can you stay?" I asked her.

"Well I packed underwear for 7 days, so a week." She said and smiled while we ate cereal.

"Yaay! This is gonna be the best week ever!" And as I said those words, someone knocked the door.

I ran to the door and opened it. I saw Khloe with a bag and I jumped at her. She caught me and hugged me.

"Hi Kenny!" she said happy and let me down.

"I've missed you!" I said. I lead her to the kitchen where Cara sat in silence and stared down at her plate.

"Khloe this is my... friend Cara. I've been with her these latest days." I explained for Khloe.

"Nice to meet you Cara!"

"Welcome home Khloe" Cara said and smiled.

"Ooh! I like her already!" Khloe said and smiled to Cara.

I sat down with Cara and finished my breakfast. Then my mom came into the kitchen with the phone in her hand.

"I just got a call from the school. They said that all the students are free today because of a problem at the scool. I don't know really what problem though. The guy on the phone talked so damn fast!" Mom said.

Me and Cara just laughed.

"Does that mean that we're free today? No school?" I asked just to be sure.

"That's right. So you guys will be home alone all day because the others in this family have to work."

"What about Kylie then?" I asked.