14. Kaylor

KENDALL

Okay so we thought that we would fix together Karlie and Kylie. So one day, when we had planned everything, I talked to Kylie in the kitchen.

"Kyles, I was wondering if you wanted to do something today." I said.

"Really? What?" she answered.

"Do you want to go to dinner with me, Cara and Karlie tonight?" 

"Sure."

"Great, take some fancy clothes please." I said and then ran up to my room where Cara sat and talked to Karlie over the phone.

"How's it going?" I asked.

She just put a finger in front of me. She wanted me to be quiet.

"Okay, great!" Cara finally said and hung up.

"So?"

"Yes, Karlie will come, but she asked if Taylor could come too." she said disappointed.

"Oh no. What are we gonna do about it?"

"Well, we planned that we could bail and let them eat dinner there alone, Karlie and Kylie, but now when Taylor also will come, Kylie will be alone. Should we get someone for Kylie too?"

"I guess so."

"What about... Selena?" Cara suggested.

"Okay..." I answered. "Honestly, I don't think Karlie and Kylie will ever happen."

"Why so?"

"Because they're not interested in each other that way." I admitted.

"Well then, we'll fix them up with someone else. Like Taylor and Karlie and Selena and Kylie."

I thought about it, and it wasn't a bad idea. But how on earth will we fix them together? First of all, Kylie and Selena barely knows each other, and second of all, I think Kylie is straight.

"That's an idea." 

"You know what? Should we really do this?" Cara doubted.

"I don't know. I mean we have already invited them to dinner, so I don't think we have a choice right now."

"Yeah but how are we supposed to do this?"

"I don't know. Should we just bail on them and let them fix this by themselves?" I said.

"Yes. And speaking of dates, will you go on a date with me tonight?" Cara asked.

"Just you and me?" I asked while I blushed by the thought.

"Yes, just you and me. No one else than us." she confirmed.

I smiled and nodded. This was gonna be a wonderful night.

"But first we have to call Selena and ask if she wants to eat dinner with 'us'" I reminded her.

"Yeah, that's right." 

So we called Selena, and she told us that she could come. So then we just left them to their destiny or whatever you say. Anyway.... When the night came, Cara drove us to a restaurant. Or, it wasn't really a restaurant, it was more a... Place where you eat. Or no it actually was a grocery store. She met my confused gaze and helped me out of the car, then she held my hand and we walked together to the store. She bought a cake, and a blanket, and some candles and a lighter. I think I knew what was going on, but I didn't say anything.

Then we drove to a hill, that was filled with flowers. She took her stuff and started to walk to the top of the hill. I followed her. On the top of the hill, there was a giant tree. She put the blanket on the ground and lit the candles and sat down on it.