17. Teddy bear & revenge

CARA

I was at home planning my revenge on Don. Or, I was planning how the hell I was supposed to get myself out of this. I almost got raped yesterday, and I wasn't at school today which the principal said was okay because of what happened yesterday. He doesn't know that it was his son yet. And now I am thinking of all the ways there could be to get someone expelled. And I don't mean myself, I mean how I am supposed to get Don expelled.

But something I don't understand is that Don said that he had told his father about what I did, but nothing has happened yet. I mean, if the principal wouldn't have walked in when I was on his office floor yesterday, I would probably be expelled today. Because as I said, Don said that he had told his dad, so that means that the principal just waits for me to get back to school to get me expelled.

So now I'm planning how I'm gonna get myself out of this. I have a few plans, but they all are very risky. I think I need some help.

KENDALL

*RING RING*

"Hey babe." I answered, just as I answer every call I get from Cara.

"Hey lovely." she answered, and I couldn't help but smile.

"What's up?"

"I thought that maybe you could come home and help me with my revenge to Don." she said.

"I would love to, but I'm at school." I answered.

"I know, but you can skip school today." she suggested.

"I guess so... But I don't want people to wonder where I am."

"I can call the principal. I'm sure he will understand. I'll just tell him that you wants to be home with me today, because... Because you will go to your dad these upcoming days." Cara told me. "And you wanted one last day with your lovely girlfriend." 

I chuckled.

"What lovely girlfriend?" I teased her. "I have a girlfriend, but a lovely one? Nah, I don't know if I have one of those."

"Shut up." she chuckled.

"I don't have a lovely girlfriend, I have the best girlfriend." I said.

"I don't know how I am supposed to take that." she chuckled. "Am I lovely or the best?"

"Both." I said.

"Naaw. Kenny you're my little Ken and I'm your Barbie, even though I think it should be the other way around but I can't help that your mom named you Ken..." 

"But Cara, you can't help either that you're a little stupid blonde, slim Barbie girl." I teased her again.

"Shut up!" she laughed. "And I'm not stupid."

"Okay, so why did you ask me for help to your revenge?" I chuckled

Silence.

"Because I want to be with you?" 

"Okay Cara, whatever." I laughed. "I'll come home now."

So I walked out of the school and drove home to my little Barbie girl. I entered our front door and ran upstairs to my room, where I found a sleeping Cara on the floor. It was a blank paper in front of her, and her loose hand held a pen. I could see a lot of paper balls right in front of my thrash can. I laughed and thought of how Cara couldn't even toss a paper ball into the thrash can. Well, she is luckily not a basketball player. 

I put my bag on the bed and sat down on my knees next to the sleeping body on the floor. I lowered my head and placed a light kiss on her blonde hair.

"Teddy bear." I whispered as close as I could in her ear.

She didn't move, so I had to try another tactic. 

I laid on the floor right in front of Cara. I crawled closer to her face, and kissed her lips this time.

"Teddy bear." I whispered again after I kissed her.

This time, she woke up.

"Teddy bear?" she asked with a groggy voice. "When did we start call each other Teddy bear?"

"Since I realized that you were my Teddy bear." I was still laying in front of her. Our noses lightly bumped into each other every time we moved our heads.

"And why am I your Teddy bear?" she asked.

"Because you keep me safe, and I hug you when we sleep, and we cuddle a lot." I explained.

"Oh! That's true. You're so smart." she said and patted my head.

I felt like I was a dog and chuckled.

I sat up and so did Cara.

"So did you tell the principal?" I asked.

"Yeah, he totally understood. And he asked me to tell you to have a good time in LA."

"The principal is a good man. Which we should take advantage of to our revenge."

"I like it." I Cara said and nodded.

So I spent the whole day at home with Cara, planning the worlds most planned revenge in the history. Of course it was risky, what plan is not risky? But we had to do this. And of course we needed some more people to help us, but that wasn't a problem. 

At least we have a plan that will 100% work if it gets through. If there is any problem in our way, it is 100% chance that we will fail. So it's really two options we have. But I honestly think this will work. The first step in our plan is:

To stay away from school for some days.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

This chapter didn't give so much information about the revenge, but I hope you still liked it!

I guess the next chapter will contain a lot about the revenge.

Thanks for reading and voting and commenting! It means a lot!! ♥♥