15. Really in trouble

CARA

It as been like two weeks since Karlie and Taylor happened. Yes that is right, they started to date after me and Kendall's little joke. I think it's cool how me and Kendall can kiss other people without getting angry at each other and stuff, even if we're together. I just admire us for doing that prank, cause we kissed other people than each other. But let's not think at that right now, because now it's about me and Kendall. Or about me and a guy...

One day at school, I was sitting at a bench in the hallway alone. I was trying to read a book, because I had to, but then this short guy came up to me.

I looked at him, but never took down the book.

"And what do you want?" I asked slightly irritated.

"I want to interview you." he just said.

"And why would you think that I would want to stop reading my book to spend some time with you exactly?" I asked,  giving him hints to run away.

"Because I am from the schools newspaper, and we want to know about true love. And from anonymous sources, we have got to know that you know a lot about that kind of stuff." He said without moving.

I looked at his blue jeans and black T- shirt.

"I can do that, if I get paid." I said. I really wanted him to leave.

"I thought so..." he murmured to himself and got out 1$ out of his pocket.

"1$? I asked nonchalant. "I can give you a slap in the face for that."

He sighed and fished up 5$.

"That's.... Better.... I guess." I sad and took the money. "So what do you want to know?" I sighed.

He sat down next to me and had a piece of paper in one hand and a pen in the other.

"So tell me Cara, are you a virgin?" 

I was not prepared for that...

"Wha-what?" I asked.

"Are you a virgin?" He smirked now.

"What the hell is that kind of question for a newspaper!?" I said and stood up.

I looked at him with disgust and started to walk away, to Kendall's locker. I knew she was on her class, but that's the only place I know I can be alone at right now.

"My money." He suddenly said.

"No I think you have to give me more money for putting me in this obnoxious situation." I said and turned around to see him walk to me.

"Do not come near me." I warned him.

"What? I'm not gonna hurt you" he said and suddenly started to lean in for a kiss while he tried to pull down my pants. Luckily, my pants were tied pretty hard.

"Freaking rapist!" I yelled and slapped him.

He screamed of shock and put his hand on his left cheek. I saw how it turned red.

"I... I'm gonna tell this to to the principal..." he said and pointed at me. His back was bent forward from the pain.

"The principal is a very nice old man, don't drag him into your bad life." I just said and ran away.

I was running to Kendall's locker. I leaned at the locker and slowly slid down to the floor, my back still against the locker. And when Kendall's class finally was over, she came over to me.

"Hey how are you?" she asked and offered me a hand.

I got up and avoided eye contact.

"Mm, I'm fine. Wanna grab lunch?"