8. Different

CARA

I woke up by a Kendall in my arms. She was really close. I then remembered that she had said that she was scared in the middle of the night and I let her come closer. Honestly, it doesn't bother me at all. I'm just a little curious what Kendall and Kylie talked about yesterday. They said that they wanted to talk private so I let them, but I really want to know what it was about. I wonder if it was about me.

I dropped the thought and looked over at the clock. It was 07.30 and school starts at 08.00. I kissed Kendall on her forehead. She woke up and looked a little confused at me.

"Goodmorning babe" I said and smiled.

"Morning. What's the time?" 

"It's 07.30"

"Shit..! We better hurry!" she said and jumped out of bed and got dressed. 

"What's the problem? I wake up at 07.30 everyday." I said and chuckled.

"Yeah yeah but I'm not that fast to get ready as you are." she said and put her pants on. 

"True" 

I stood up and got dressed too. Then we went down to the kitchen where Kylie sat and ate breakfast.

"Goodmorning Lovebirds!" She said and smiled widely.

"Shut up" Kendall said tired.

"Woke up on the wrong side huh?" Kylie continued and looked at me with an empathetic expression on her face like she felt bad for me that I had to be with Kendall. 

We grabbed some breakfast and went to the car. Kylie followed too but we dropped her off at another place.

When we were at school, Kendall and I had to go different ways because we didn't have the same class. 

"See ya at lunch babe!" I told her. She just miled back at me.

I had math and I tried to not think of Kendall. But I failed really bad. How couldn't I think of her?

 And when it finally was lunch, I practically ran to the cafeteria to see Kendall. But when I looked over at the round table in the middle, she wasn't there. But Harry was there. It then hit me that I had a boyfriend. Wow, I really have to break up with him. I am cheating so hard on him in my thoughts. 

So I walked over to him.

"Hey Harry" I started. "Uhm... I have to talk to you..."

"What's up?" He asked worried.

"I think we should break up..." Everything was really awkward. 

"What? Why!?" 

"Because I don't have feelings for you anymore." Which was totally true.

"But Cara, I love you!" he almost shouted over the Cafeteria. Now some people were starting to look at us. I remembered that I actually was a popular kid. Actually the most popular kid. God... When you start to hang out with Kendall, you forget everything that doesn't matter. 

"I'm sorry Harry"

He almost started to cry. He ran out of the cafeteria. I turned around to see him leave, but instead I saw an angel looking confused at me.

"What's going on?" Kendall asked.

I saw that she wasn't alone. She had a blonde girl next to her. A girl I have never seen before. 

"I broke up with him" I just said without any signs of sadness. 

"What? Why?" 

"That was exactly what he asked" I said kind of entertained. 

"Cara! Why?" she asked again dead serious.

"Because I don't have any feelings for him anymore."

"You don't have to fall in love with each other everyday to be a couple! That's not how it works." 

"What if I already have found another one who I actually falls in love wth every single day?" I said without thinking. Of course I meant Kendall.

"You have?" She asked schocked.

"Uhm.... No... I said what if...." I lied.

"Oh" she just said awkward.

"By the way Kenny, who is this?" I asked and pointed at the girl who stood next to Kendall. I could see that she was really umcomfortable by our discussion. 

"Oh right! This is Gigi! My best friend from LA. She just moved here, and I didn't know anything! Guess if I was schocked when I saw her" she said and smiled to Gigi.

Best friend? I thought I was her best and only friend. I am so jealous right now. Why did Gigi have to move also?

"Hi. I'm Cara." I said, trying my best to sound nice.

"I'm Gigi." she said and I could see that she also forced a smile. 

So I spent the lunch with Kendall and Gigi and it turned out that Gigi was cooler than I thought. I'm actually not even jealous anymore. And I am happy for Kendall that she has some more friends. But I hope she doesn't leave me. When we were done eating, we just sat and chatted with each other. Kendall sat in my lap with her back against my front. And I kissed her cheek. I could see how Gigi looked a little schocked by our behaviour. I wonder why. 

After the lunch it turned out that me and Gigi had the same class, so we walked with each other to the lesson. 

"I just have to ask, is Kendall drunk or something?" Gigi suddenly asks.

"What? No? Why do you think that?" I asked.

"She was acting so different. Like, she never touches anyone that much. I barely hugged her when we used to hang out in LA. Of course I knew that she was a really cozy person and that she liked to hug people, but never this much. This is not the Kendall I know."

I got schocked by the answer. I was starting to wonder if I even knew Kendall. 

"That's weird. Because we are sleeping with each other every night now." I said.

"Whaaaaaaat!?" Gigi screamed.

"No!!! I mean like sleep, SLEEP! Not that way!! Omg noo!!" I said and put my hands on my face. 

"Oh..." She said.

We started to laugh really hard. 

"Well I wasn't that schocked really, because if I didn't know better, you could've might as well be a couple. I almost started to wonder when she sat in your lap." She said and laughed.

I got speechless. 

"But tell me Cara, you guys are sleeping with each other every night?" she continued at last.

"Yeah. We are like spooning each other and hugs each other constantly." I explained.

"Wow.... That was really interesting. I wonder what Kendall is doing"

And then we kissed. No I'm just kidding. We entered our class, but I couldn't stop thinking of what Gigi just told me. I wondered if Kendall is hiding something for me. Why is she acting different around me? Is that her or just someone she acts to be. What is she doing? So many questions spinning in my head right now. But the most importantly:

Who is Kendall Jenner?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N 

I am thinking about starting another fanfic about CaKe. What do you think?

And please, comment what you think about this one :)