12. Cry

CARA

I ran into the airport and stopped just at the opening. Then I saw her.

"Kendall..." I murmured to myself as I stood there and stared at her.

And within a second, Kendall was looking at me. She was crying. When I was about to go to her, she stood up and started to walk away from me. I started to panic. I can't let her go. I have to tell her how I feel. It's now or never.

So I started to run after her. And when I finally caught up with her, I grabbed her arm, making her turn around and face me. I didn't say anything, I just crashed my lips onto hers.

I felt her her tears streaming down on her face while we kissed so rough. I put my hands on on her cheeks and tried to wipe the tears off, but it just made me cry.

I cried because of relief. Relieved by finally telling her the truth.

I cried because of joy. Joy of something I have waited for.

I cried because of my feelings. The feelings I had kept inside of me forever.

I cried because I finally had her.

So there we stood, kissed in the middle of an airport, tears streaming down. It couldn't have been better.

I never wanted the kiss to end, but my tears were too much. I kissed her until I cried too much. But I never let go of her, I just hugged her so tight I could almost hear her ribs break.

None of us could stop cry. And none of us needed to stop cry. Our tears made our talking. And it was better than our voices.

I looked carefully up and looked at the window that was meters away from me. I saw Karlie and Kylie standing against the window, looking at us with tears, they too. I smiled to them and couldn't help but laugh by all the feelings. I laughed with my tears, I was so happy. Finally. 

I forgot about Karlie and Kylie just for a second, and buried my head in Kendall's hair once again.

After, I don't know how long, we pulled away from each other, but never let go of each other.

I put my forehead against hers, and smiled. A real smile. It couldn't have been more real. And she smiled to me too. It was so beautiful I almost started to cry again, but she made me not to. Because she put her soft lips against mine again. I smiled while we kissed, because I couldn't help it. I was indescribably happy.

When we eventually stopped kissing, we held each other in our arms and just looked at each other.

"Truth or dare" she whispered.

"Truth"

"Why didn't we do this until now" she chuckled.

"Because I loved you too much" I said and kissed her.

I could feel how she smiled back at me when we kissed. A kiss I never wanted to end. And I have no idea how long we kissed, but time doesn't matter when you're with someone you love. And of course, we eventually stopped the kiss. And then we just smiled to each other.

I took her hand and led her outside where Karlie and Kylie stood and cried while they laughed of joy. They jumped by excitement and hugged us. It wasn't until very late we finally sat in the car.

Karlie took her car where she and Kylie had gone with, and Kylie took Kendall's so me and Kendall could ride together.

"I just have to ask you, why did you do all this?" Kendall asked while we drove home.

None of us could stop smiling.

"Do all what?" 

"This. Like, why didn't you kiss me at the party?" she asked curious.

"Because I didn't want our first kiss to be a dare... I wanted us to kiss because we love each other." I explained and blushed.

"Really?" 

I nodded, looking at the road while I drove.

"I love you Cara" she said and kissed me on my cheek.

I smiled back at her.

"I love you too, Kendall. And I always will."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------