4. Sleepover

CARA

Okay so I told Kendall about my siblings. It just felt right to tell her, even though I just met her. Anyway, I invited Karlie to sleepover at my house today because she didn't want to sleep at her house. So she is following me home after school. I honestly want to invite Kendall too, but I don't know if Karlie would want that. So I asked her. Or gave her hints.

"Hey Karls, what do you think about Kendall?" I asked her.

"I think she's great." Karlie answered.

"Yeah I know. I heard Kendall didn't have anywhere to sleep tonight. What a shame, right?" I lied.

"Really? Well why don't she sleep with us?" she suggested.

"That is actually a brilliant idea! I'll go ask her right away" I said and left her. I really hope Kendall answers yes, otherwise Karlie will ask her why said no if she didn't have a place to sleep at.

I ran to the bench where I last saw her. And there she was, my sister. 

"Hey Ken! I thought that now when we are sisters, why don't you sleep over at my place tonight?"

"Uhm.... I just have to call mom and check if it's okay." she said and smiled at me. She called her mom while I stood there and stared at her. Wow, I should thank her parents for this beautiful creature. 

"Mom said it was okay. So I'll follow you home after school then?"

"Yeah! By the way, Karlie is sleeping over too." I said and quickly ran away. I didn't want any questions.

So after school I waited at them at my car. Karlie came first, then Kendall came and explained that she drove her own car. When we arrived at my house, Kendall fell on the stairs that lead to our frontdoor. 

"Oww!!! What is wrong with me today!? I fall on everything." she said and rubbed her knee.

I chuckled.

"You're so clumsy." I said and gave her a hand. 

She looked at me and fake smiled.

"Next time, I'll fall on you. ON PURPOSE!" she said and grabbed my arm. But instead of getting up, she pulled my arm so I fell on her. 

"Haha!! I can't believe you actually fell for that!" Kendall laughed.

"Haha really funny." I said and rolled my eyes.

"I can't believe you guys are actually falling for each other." Karlie suddenly said.

"What the fudge Karlie!?" I said and glared at her. "Karlie can I talk to you for a second!?" 

I quickly stood up and grabbed Karlie's arm and  dragged her to our backyard. 

"What the hell was that!?" I screamed in a whisper. 

"What? It's pretty obvious that you both are flirting with each other like all the time!" She defended herself.

"No we don't!" I simply said.

"Yes you are! I haven't seen you this happy since.... I don't know if I have ever seen you smile a whole day actually." She said and thought about it.

"What? I have not smiled the whole day!"

"Yes you have! Ever since Kendall fell on you! Or, since Kendall fell FOR you."

 Aaghh!!!! Karlie was being soooooo annoying!

"Just admit that you like her Cara! Or otherwise I will never stop teasing you!" she continued.

"Fine! I  am maybe having feelings for her, but remember, I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!!!" I almost screamed.

"Yeah I know. you have to break up with him before you kiss Kendall." she explained.

"You  don't say!! By the way, I won't kiss Kendall. I am still in love with Harry." I tried to convince her.

"Oh stop it. You can't trick me." she said and rolled her eyes.

"Just don't tell anyone about this! Not even Kendall." I said dead serious.

"Yeah yeah."

So we went back to the stairs where Kendall sat and waited for us.

"What took you so long? Did you have a make out sesh or what?" Kendall said and laughed.

"Maybe." I said and smirked.

"Eww Cara no!!" Karlie immediately  protested.

We went inside and I introduced Kendall to my parents. Then we went to my room and watched some Netflix. We were laying in my huge bed. I was in the middle. Best sandwich in the world! 

"Shouldn't we sleep now? It's pretty late and it's school tomorrow." Kendall said.

"Yeah, it's already midnight. Kendall do you want to borrow a shirt to sleep in?" I asked.

"Yes please." 

I gave her my favorite T-shirt. It was white with a black text that said 'Bacon' which covered almost the whole frontside. She tried the T-shirt and it was perfect. 

"Thank youu! This shirt is so comfy!" Kendall said and hugged me.

God! This girl is really cuddly, which I love. I love her hugs. I love her body against mine. I love the smell of her hair. I love when she acts like she needs me. When she feel like she needs my body against her body. That's what I love with Kendall. She makes me feel like I am useful for someone. She makes me feel special. 

We jumped into the huge bed of mine and chatted a little while before we were too tired to say anything more. Kendall was sleeping in the middle with Karlie on the right side and me on the left side. And when I almost fell asleep, I felt Kendall's body against my back. And she put her hand on my waist. She was spooning me. I fell asleep the second after with a wide smile on my face. 

And it was the best sleep in my entire life.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------