6. Meeting the Kardashians

CARA

Soooooo where do I begin? I had the best first day of school, and the best sleep ever! Kendall is really something. She makes me feel the best everytime. And now I'm gonna meet her family! Except her dad. I'm just gonna go home real quick before I go to Kendall's house because I have to grab some stuff so I can sleep over at her place.

When I was done at home, I drove as fast as I could to Kendalls house. I grabbed my bag and jumped out of the car and knocked the door. The door that would show me my princess in any second.

And then her sister Kylie opened.

"Hi!" I said nervous.

"Hey! I am Kylie. Kendall's little sister." She said and shaked my hand.

"Nice to meet you Kylie. I am Cara, Kendall's sleeping buddy" I said jokingly.

"Oh! I'm sorry, but I haven't heard so much about you because Kendall hasn't been home so much lately. Now I know why." Kylie said and smirked.

"Kylie!! Is Cara here yet?" I heard Kendall shouting from another room.

"Yes!! I am talking to her right now!" Kylie shouted back.

"No Ky!! Go away!!" Kendall answered and ran to us in a hurry.

"Hey Ken!" I said and waved at her enthusiastic. Even if she was right in front of me.

"H-hi Ca..." She said and panted after she had run.

"Why did you run?" Kylie asked and laughed.

"Because..... I didn't want you..... t-to.... scare Cara away...." Kendall still panted. 

"Haha! She didn't scare me away Kenny, she gave me a good welcome instead." I said and smiled to Kylie.

"Good. Now come with me and let me show you around." she said and grabbed my arm.

She showed me their huge house. And in every room, there was like a person or a dog. So I got to meet her siblings, except Khloe who comes home tomorrow morning. And they were all really nice! I really liked them! After she showed me around, we went to the kitchen and sat down for dinner.

"Mm! This food is really great Kris!" I said to Kendall's mom.

"Thank you Cara." She said and smiled to me.

"And thank you for this beautiful angel right here."I said and pointed at Kendall. "Without her, I wouldn't have slept anything the other night."

"Hohoho! You're welcome Cara. You're more than welcome to babysit that angel of yours for me." 

And I laughed and looked over at Kendall, who sat right next to me. She was blushing. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen! 

After the dinner, we went to Kendall's room. It was pretty big with a huge bed, like mine. The walls were painted in grey and each wall had a picture of her family. We sat in bed and talked.

"So what's your favorite color?" I asked her.

"Blue I think. Why?" 

"We have only known each other for like two days. And even if it feels like we've known each other the whole time, we haven't. So I thought that we would get to know each other a little better."

"That's true." she said and looked at me with her beautiful eyes. "Okay. It''s my turn to ask you something then. Do you really think I'm beautiful?"

I smiled.

"Yes. You are the most beautiful angel I have ever seen."

Now she also smiled.

"Really?"

"Really"

And so it went on for at least two hours. We were just siting there and asked each other questions about each other. I think we both appreciated this little question time.

"It's time to have the best sleep in the world again" Kendall said and changed into pyjamas.

"I can't wait" I said and also changed into pyjamas.

We jumped into bed. She snuggled up with me. I had my front against her back and put my arm around her and buried my face into her hair. It felt great. But it still felt like I needed something more than this. I wanted something more.

I wanted her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------