13. Solving the puzzle

CARA

"Kendall wait." I said and kissed her outside her house.

"What was that for?" she said and blushed.

"I just wanted to kiss you now that I can do that whenever I want." I said and smiled.

We went inside and got welcomed by her family.

"Congratulations you two!" Kris said while Khloe, Kim and Kourtney hugged us.

"I knew something was going on between you guys!" Kris said proud.

"Okay mom" Kendall said and rolled her eyes and laughed.

It was like midnight and we were all very tired, so Kendall and I went upstairs to her room. We changed into pajamas and jumped into the bed.

"Goodnight baby" I said and gave her a peck. "I love you."

"Love you too."

And we fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up with Kendall in my arms. I kissed her on her cheek, and she opened her eyes.

"Sorry for waking you up babe" I whispered.

"Don't be" she said and smiled. "I love you by the way"

"And I love you too by the way" I said and chuckled lightly.

"But seriously, I want to talk about it." she suddenly said.

"Talk about what?" 

"Us. I want to talk about how we even got to this point." she said.

"Oh. Well... I was madly in love with you from like the first day. And Karlie saw that so she told me to break up with Harry before I kissed you which I never actually planned on because I thought it was impossible to ever get you but here we are." I tried to explain the most of it.

"Woow, slow down." she said and chuckled.

"Okay so like the first day, or second day I don't remember but whatever. Anyway, you slept over at my place with me and Karlie. Remember?" I explained more in details.

"Yes"

"And when you fell on the stairs outside my house, Karlie said that we fell for each other, so I dragged her to our backyard. Right?" I wanted her to keep up.

"Yes"

"I then had to tell her that I was maybe having feelings for you, because she had noticed."

"oh" Kendall said and looked like she just had solved a puzzle.

"My turn then. What did you and Kylie talk about when I was here when the school was closed?" I asked curious.

She blushed.

"Um... Nothing really. Just you know... Sister talk." 

"Pff!! Kendall you're an awful liar, just so you know." I laughed. "C'mon! I told you when I told Karlie!"

She sighed, but smiled.

"Fine." she gave up. "I was annoyed at her because she had fallen on you and I was... Jealous I guess. And she noticed that I was annoyed so she asked me what the problem was. So I dragged her outside so you couldn't hear, and that was when I told her that I was in love with you."

I looked at her with an amazed gaze. I can't believe she's mine.

"So wait... That means that Karlie and Kylie knew all along? Even before we did!" Kendall suddenly said.

"And they started to hang out for a month ago now... I wonder if they knew that both of them knew about us..."  I realized that something was missing. 

"I guess they knew. I mean they came together to the airport."

Then it hit me.

"Oh my god..." I gasped. "They had planned the whole thing!"

"What!?" she said surprised.

"Look, remember that day when you and Kylie talked privately?" I asked, so she could keep up better.

"Yeah."

"Kylie asked if I told my best friend, Karlie, everything when we were on a walk. Right? Which means that Kylie saw that I had feelings for you. And that was the moment Kylie decided to contact Karlie. They became friends and they got to know that we loved each other without knowing it."

"Mhm"

"And then Karlie and Kylie came up with this idea. Karlie would have a huge party in her house, and Kylie would invite us. Then they were gonna start a truth or dare with just our 'group', then someone of them would dare me or you to kiss each other!!" I said excited. Every piece fell on the right place.

"But that didn't go as they planned, because you didn't kiss me! That was why they were so extremely happy when we kissed at the airport. Their plan had failed, but it still succeeded." Kendall continued.

"That's right!" I laughed.

"I can't believe those two" she said and laughed with me.

"I know! I think we should thank them actually." I suggested.

"Yeah let's do that."

So we went up and ate breakfast. Egg and bacon as always. I really don't complain!

"Goodmorning lovebirds!" Kylie greeted us when she came into the kitchen.

I looked over to Kendall and smirked.

"Goodmorning to you too, Cupid" I said and Kendall tried to hold in her laugh.

"What?" she said with a little panic.

"Me? I just said goodmorning..." I pretended. But still smiled like I was gonna burst out in laughter.

"Okay...? I thought you said something else..." she said confused and walked out of the room.

I looked over at Kendall who almost died of laughter. I couldn't help but laugh too.

"So what are we gonna do about it?" she said inbetween her laughs.

"What about this, we can do what they did to us. Let's fix them together!" I suggested.

"Yeesss!!" she said and put her fist in the air.

We ate our breakfast and planned the day. We wanted to take our 'revenge' before we thanked them. So we thought that they would go out on a date, but not really.

More like a date with me and Kendall but without me and Kendall if you get what I mean...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------