Arranged Marriage to a Stranger (5)

Just a quick note, this is the third chapter I uploaded in the past 24 hours. I'm doing this because I start school tomorrow, and Ill be going to college full time as well as working full time, so it will take me longer now to post chapters and I didn't want to leave you guys hangin. Hope you like it, again feedback is appreciated :)

Chapter 5

After about thirty seconds of gawking like the embarressing idiot I am, gross line of drool trailing from my mouth and all, I realized that I had just said that out loud and quickly looked down in an attempt to hide the heated blush that was taking over my face. Obnoxious giggling from the peanut gallery, a.k.a my mother and Ariel, informed me that unfortunately I was unsuccesful. Without hesitance I shot them a dirty look quickly quieting Ariel, my mother just shrugged and rolled her eyes. Mustering all the strength I had, I slowly turned my gaze up to Ezra, hoping with everything I had that he happened to have a momentary bout of narcolepsy which would have caused him to miss that entire scene. Yeah right, like I would be that lucky. He was just standing there, in all his glory, with a cocky grin on his face looking bored and pretentious. Wow, good looking and vapid, how original!

"Ezra, this is Carmella. Isn't she beautiful?" Ariel prodded her son, practically digging her fingers into his bicep in her effort to get him to pay attention. Ezra glanced my way, eying me up and down meticulously, as if he was cataloguing each of my flaws . He smiled wickedly, "Oh yea, and her outfit definitely brings out her best assets".

I couldn't believe he just said that, especially in front of our parents. I looked over to my mother expecting her to scold him or something, I mean thats what she usually did when guys were rude or hit on me in front of her, but she just grimaced then tried to cover it with a fake smile. Ariel was no better, she just gave Ezra a disappointed look before giving me an apologizing glance. My god, they must really want us to get together. Well, if they weren't going to say anything I sure as hell was.

"Yea, what can I say? I guess I'm just well endowed." I then looked down towards his crotch before raising my eyes to his, a smirk on my face, "Too bad we can't say the same for you. But don't worry, I hear they can enhance anything these days with plastic surgery." Ezra shot me a dirty look that I promptly ignored with a giggle. My mother gasped, this was obviously not the direction she had intended this conversation to head in.

"I'm hungry. Are you guys hungry? I say we get some food. Ezra, Carmella, would you mind going and getting us some hot dogs?" My mom looked me in the eyes as she asked the question, warning me not to protest. I sighed. I was about to turn towards the buffet when Ezra spoke up.

"Sure Mrs. Castiel, I would love to. Hey, and then maybe Carmella and I can have a hot dog eating contest, she seems like the type of girl who would be good at shoving wieners down her throat." My breath caught in my throat, he did not just go there?

"Ezra, how dare you say that to Carmella? You apologize right now!" Ariel shrieked before I could speak up.

"No, no, Ariel, its ok. I think a hot dog eating contest would be great. Ezra looks like the type who has deep throated a few wieners in his day, he would be good competition." At that, Lazar finally snapped out of his daze and gave a puzzled look towards his son, who was now turning red with what I would assume a mixture of embarresment and anger. I just smiled and raised my eyebrows towards him, silently challenging him to respond.  

"Um, you know what, I'm not really in the mood for hot dogs anymore, how about instead you guys go get us some....... potato salad! Yes, potato salad please." And with that my mother shoved me towards the buffet and I begrudgingly grabbed a plate. I was about to scoop some potato salad onto my plate when a hand shot out over mine, letting the scoop of salad fall onto their plate. Astonished, I looked up to see who would have the balls to do that and was not shocked to see who was standing beside me.

"Thanks, bitch" was all Ezra said before he turned to walk back to our parents. Ladies and gentlemen, that is all it took for me to see red. I hated it when people called me bitch, especially guys, because anytime they didn't get what they wanted they would automatically label you as that.

"Who the fuck are you calling a bitch, you pansy ass?!" I yelled to his back, maybe a tad bit too loud. We were back to everyon staring at me again, oh well, I should probably just get used to that. Ezra shoved his plate towards his mother, who was now gaping, horrified at the both of us, and turned around to walk back towards me. When we were finally face to face, after he bent down a little of coursehe, through gritted teeth he spoke.

"What the fuck did you just call me?"

"You heard me, your a pansy ass. And by the way, what the fuck is your problem? What the hell did I ever do to you?" I spat in his face (not literally, I don't like spit).

"What did you ever do to me?!?! Its only because of you that I'm here, being shoved into some arranged marriage to some stupid, spoiled little bitch, a.k.a you!" He growled back.

I sucked in a deep breath at that. It was one thing to call me a bitch, but to insult my intelligence and accuse me of being spoiled all in one sentence was a whole different thing. And how was it my fault he's being forced into an arranged marriage, its not like I want this either, especially not with him. Did he not understand what "arranged" meant?

"Well sorry, I had no idea that this whole arranged marriage thing was so inconvenient for you. Oh here, wait, let me just go tell our parents that you want out, I'm sure they'll completely understand... Oh wait, they wont, because this is an Arranged Marriage, as in by force, you dumb ass. I had nothing to do with this, you think I would actually want to marry you?" I laughed before giving him a disgusted look.

"Well, good, cause there is no way I would touch your ho-ass. And don't you ever talk to me like that again you bitch." Ezra spat back at me. That was it, within the last twenty minutes Ezra referred to me as a slut and a ho and had called me a bitch three whole times, which is three times too many in my book. All I could see was red, my body was shaking and I needed to do something to wipe that victorious look off of his disgustingly perfect face.

I still had the plate in my hands so I turned to the buffet and put three large scoops of potato salad on it. Ezra must have taken this as my surrender, because I heard him give a quiet chuckle before hearing his footsteps retreating. Stupid pansy ass. He didn't get three feet away before I ran up to him and tapped him on the shoulder. He reluctantly turned towards me, a hint of annoyance in his posture. As soon as he was facing me I smashed the plate full of potato salad on his face. Ezra just stood there in shock, I guess he wasn't really used to people standing up to him. Before he could come out of his potato salad brain freeze, I stood up on my tiptoes and pulled at his collar, bringing his ear to my lips so I could whisper the last words he would ever hear me say to him.

"Don't you ever fucking call me or any other girl a bitch again, you fucking pansy ass."

And with that I kneed him in the balls, then turned and walked towards my house. I could hear Ezra groaning in pain and cursing behind me, and my mother and Ariel gasping in shock. Lazar just let out a "ooh" at the sight of what I just did, as did many of the other men I passed on my way to the house. I noticed a lot of them kind of scrunched their legs together at the sight, I guess kneeing a guy in the balls really does hurt. I chuckled. My dad smiled towards me as I left the backyard and entered the kitchen. At least he thought what I did was funny.

I made my way up the stairs to my bedroom, locking my door behind me, I didn't feeling like dealing with anything else today, especially my mother, whom I'm sure has a few choice words for me. I went to my computer and hit play on my itunes, a random song coming out of the speakers. I pulled my mothers hooker boots off my feet and made my way to my window. More cars had left since this morning, and it looked like the rest of our guests had decided to call it a night. I noticed Ariel and Lazar get into a shiny black Ford Expedition, but Ezra wasn't with them. I then looked to the blue sports car parked behind them and saw a very sticky looking Ezra limp towards the car. Figures that would be his.

I smiled to myself and then plopped down on my bed. Mission 'destroy-my-arranged-marriage' is now complete.