Arranged Marriage to a Stranger (12)

Ok, as I said before, here's my second post of the day, another one should be coming sunday. Just so you know, there aren't going to be that many more chapters till the story's over. I already know how its going to end, and just a forewarning, most of you prob wont like it. That said, enjoy :)

Chapter 12

Ezra didn't stop what he was doing, as if he didn't even hear me. His tongue was making little circular patterns along my neck and over my collar bone, forcing me to stifle several moans. His hands continued to push my shirt up my body until he had reached my breasts. He kept his hands on my shirt but dropped both of his thumbs under, and very lightly brushed against my now peaking nipples. I shuddered. A part of me, and when I say a part I mean a very large part, didn't want to stop him. In fact, that part wanted him to continue and then some. But my conscience kept telling me that it was going too far. It wasn't like I hadn't gotten this far with other boys, but this was different. This was serious, Ezra and I may actually have a future together, we needed to go slow.

"Ezra stop, please." I whispered into his ear. His hands, and fingers, abruptly stopped their ministrations, as did his mouth on my neck. I felt his whole body go rigid on top of me before he sighed. He completely collapsed on top of me, crushing me, before whining, yes whining. "Why?!?"

I muffled a giggle, he sounded like a little kid. "Ezra, I want to go slow, ok?"

"How slow is slow?"

"No sex until marriage."

"What?!? At all?!?" Ezra shrieked before lifting himself up off of me to look me in the eyes, probably to see if I was joking.

"Yes Ezra, I want to wait until marriage. It's important to me. And as far as anything else, we'll have to take it slow."

"But... we can do other stuff, right?" Ezra asked pleadingly with wide eyes. He really was making it hard not to laugh.

"Yea, of course. We can kiss and do everything that we've done up until today."

"But thats practically nothing." Ezra whined again like a five year old. I just smiled at him triumphantly.

"Is this going to be a problem for you, Ezra, because my terms are non-negotiable?" I asked with a mock-business tone, my smirk, however, giving me away.

Ezra just huffed then looked down at his crotch where he had a very large bulge threatening to burst through the zipper. He made a weird whiny noise in the back of his throat before he looked back up to me with a pout on his face. "No, I can handle it."

"Good" and with that I planted a little kiss on his nose bringing a half smile to his sullen face.

"Well I don't know about you, but I need some time to myself to deal with this news." Ezra said, huffing, again.

"Huh?"

"I need to take a cold shower, Carmella. You know, dating you is going to be very embarrassing, anything sexual I'm going to have to explain to you, probably very slowly and in detail. Remind me to buy you a Judy Blum book for your birthday to help with that." I blushed, slightly embarrassed, mostly because most of the stuff I knew about sex I did get from Judy Blum books. Ezra got up off of me and extended his hand to help me up. As as soon as I was on me feet, though, he dropped it and groaned.

"God, Carmella, you are not allowed to wear things like that around me anymore. Its not fair."

I looked down at my clothes and immediately understood what he was talking about. My evil white shirt was now completely transparent and molded to my body. You could see everything. I blushed an even deeper red and crossed my arms around my chest. I looked up just in time to see Ezra unzip his pants. I looked at him horrified.