What's Love Got to do With It? (6)

Chapter 6

"That little, lying, sack of..."

"Poop!" I chimed in, cutting off Ezra's sentence. It had been approximately three hours since we had left the hospital, and Ezra still hadn't calmed down. Both his parents and my own had decided that it would be a better idea to have me sleep over, you know, to try and help in calm down and deal with the whole situation. So far.... I was doing a pretty crappy job.

I sat on the edge of the bed watching him pace back and forth through his room. I sighed, I wonder if my life will ever be normal? Hmm...... nope, don't see that happening any time soon. Ezra plopped down on his desk chair across from me with a thud , before heaving a big sigh and leaning back.

"I will never be able to forgive her." Ezra asserted firmly.

"Yes you will, it's just going to take time, you'll see. Six months from now we're all going to look back and laugh at the whole situation." Ezra looked at me in disbelief.

"In what demented, alternate universe would any of us look back on this situation and laugh? What about any of the last nine months has been at all funny?" Ezra demanded.

"Um, well, there was that time at Uncle Benny's birthday party where Rafaela's pregnant bowls got the best of her and she farted, blowing out the birthday candles. That was pretty funny, granted, I will never look at another birthday cake the same way again." I grimaced, because I really never would look at another birthday cake the same. Ezra chuckled.

"Your not helping" He groaned.

"Oh yeah" I said as I got up off the bed and made my way to Ezra. "Then why are you laughing. I mean jeez, it hasn't even been a day yet and already your cracking up." I teased. Ezra just rolled his eyes at me before pulling me into an embrace, snuggling into my neck.

I was excited and massively uncomfortable all at the same time. It was nice to be held, to feel loved, needed. It was nice to find comfort in someone else's embrace, the whole thing just felt right. At the same time, however, it felt very, very dirty. Here was a guy, and incredibly mouthwateringly sexy guy, who just had the biggest shock of his life on top of breaking up with his fiancé, and I'm sitting on his lap straddling him.

I felt Ezra move beneath me and I looked up, his face now parallel to mine. Our eyes locked.

"You're really beautiful, you know that?" Ezra asked softly, gently gliding a finger down my cheek and changing the mood in the room completely. I blushed at his compliment, nodding my head in disagreement. I had never really been a girly girl. I didn't really like wearing skirts, always having to make sure no perv was trying to sneak a peak at your panties. I wasn't the type of girl to gush over the hotness of guys with her girlfriends, or flirt openly with a crush, that just wasn't me. So I never really learned how to take a compliment, especially one like this from a guy like Ezra.

"Yes you are, Carmella, you really are beautiful." Ezra insisted, now bringing his face closer to mine. I could feel his arms move to wrap around me, and it wasn't long until I felt his hands firmly grasp my waist, lightly outlining the curves of my body with his fingers. His lips moved to meet mine, but stopped just a centimeter short, sending my heart into overdrive at the millions of dirty images his mouth brought to my mind. His breath warmed my lips as we sat, our bodies entwined, panting, though neither of us had moved more than an inch.

I felt another part of my body heat, as my libido kicked into overdrive. I gulped at the new feelings I was experiencing, almost scared of what they meant. Ezra's grip around my waist tightened, as he repositioned himself beneath me. And thats when I felt it, hard and long against my thigh. I felt my entire abdomen tighten as pressure began to build in my pelvis, something I had never experienced before but knew right away what its cause was. Ezra began to slowly rock back and forth beneath me, and I bit down hard on my lower lip to keep from gasping as I realized what he was doing.