Arranged Marriage to a Stranger (11)

Ok, so all my classes were canceled today, so lucky you to get a post. I might post another one today too if I get time (thats a maybe people), and I am deff going to post one sunday. I don't like this chapter that much mostly cause I think it's kinda boring, so... sorry.

Chapter 11

Ezra looked me in the eyes with caution, "Whats wrong now?" he asked.

"I don't think that I'm- no, that we are ready for this?"

"Speak for yourself. I would like you to know that right now, I am completely and utterly ready."

Great, so its all me. "Well, then I'm not ready, besides, this is wrong." I pushed Ezra up off of me so I could sit up and have some breathing room, bringing me to his eye level.

"Carmella, if your nervous because your a virgin, don't be, it doesn't bother me. Actually, I kind of like the fact that your a virgin, it means that I'll be your first... everything. Plus, you'll have no one to compare me too, so therefore I will automatically be the best you ever had." Ezra smiled a huge, stupid smile making me grin, the guy was irritatingly cute.

No. Focus Carmella. "Ezra, its not just the whole virgin thing that's bothering me, its the fact that I don't know you, and no offense or anything, but your first impression kind of sucked." I said, thinking back to how much of a jerk-off he was at the party.

"Well excuse me, but your first impression wasn't exactly that great either. At least I didn't introduce myself to my future in-laws dressed as an underage prostitute." I grimaced at the memory of that night, sometimes I go overboard and I always end up regretting it later.

"Well I'm glad you didn't, otherwise my parents would probably think your gay." Ezra rolled his eyes. "Seriously though, Ezra, what happened? At the party you were a complete ass to me, you hated me. Then you agree to this whole arranged marriage, and now we've spent two days fighting and making out. Your confusing me and its giving me a headache."

Ezra sighed. "At the party, I didn't hate you as much as I hated the idea of you. I'm eighteen years old and my parents have never said anything about getting an arranged marriage. I mean, I have been with lots of girls," Ezra stopped to give me an apologetic grin, man-whore, "and they never said boo to any of it. Then one day they're all 'you have to get your life in order, your going to work with your father, and your getting married.' It was a lot to accept and I guess I just kind of took my frustrations out on you, I'm sorry."

I huffed, I guess I could kind of relate, in a way thats sort of like what I was doing to him. "But why me, I mean your mom said that my cousin was your backup, so you knew no matter what you were getting married, so why take everything out on me?" I whined- hey, until I turn eighteen I am technically still a child, so I can still whine.

"My parents, and I, never wanted me to really marry Rafaela, so I guess I never really took it seriously. But when they found out that you were available they were ecstatic, my mother couldn't shut up about how perfect you were. It was annoying, and it made me nervous. So, yeah...."

I understood where Ezra was coming from, the same place I was. I had felt the same way about the arranged marriage, but instead of taking it out on Ezra, I took it out on my parents, or more specifically my mother. "I understand, and forgive you, Ezra. I get where you were coming from."

"Good" Ezra said before closing his eyes and leaning in to kiss me again. I stuck my hand up in front of my face, making Ezra kiss my palm. One eyebrow cocked up in confusion before Ezra opened his eyes to see what he was kissing.

"I have one more question." I said sheepishly. Ezra huffed, signaling me to continue. "What made you change your mind, you know, about getting married?"

Ezra, surprisingly, blushed, before a naughty grin stretched across his face. I glared at him suspiciously while waiting for his answer. "Most girls fall all over me. I never have to beg or even flirt really, I was sort of used to girls just throwing themselves at me. Your the first girl who didn't, in fact, you stood up to me and was a bitch, it was kind of sexy. Plus, your outfit helped."

I snorted then made a disgusted face, "So this all purely physical for you?"

"No, No! Thats not what I meant. I mean, yes I am physically attracted to you, but its more than that. You keep me in check, you call me out when I'm being an ass, and I like that about you. Plus, you can't go like five minutes without doing something embarrassing, its funny."

I grabbed the loofah that was hanging from a rack in the shower and threw at his head, my mishaps and misfortunes were not for his entertainment. It hit him in the head, before falling to the ground, but he just kept staring at me with a huge smile.

"So, what do you say, Carmella, you want to give this a shot? I promise I'll be much nicer from now on."

I felt jittery. I didn't know if I wanted to give this a shot, I mean, Ezra did seem like a nice guy once you got pass all the bullshit, but he made me nervous. We were not on the same level, in any aspect, and it made me self conscious. I took a deep breath.

"Yeah, why not. What could it hurt?

With that, Ezra flung himself on top of me, knocking me back down to the bath tub, and started ferociously attacking my mouth with his own. I turned my head away from his to gasp for air. Ezra never took his mouth off of my body, trailing kisses down my neck before stopping at the crook and beginning to suck. Shit! He's going to mark me.... oh well, its worth it. I was panting heavily now, and I could feel Ezra's hands roaming all over my body. That jittery feeling was still there, but it was different now, sort of like the feeling you get on a roller coaster when it first starts to move out slowly- anticipation. Ezra's hands lingered at my waist for a few seconds before he began to tug on my shirt, pushing it up. I froze, even if I was now dating Ezra, and yeah I was also engaged to him, I still wasn't ready for this.

"Ezra..."