Arranged Marriage to a Stranger (8)

Ok, so I just want to thank everyone who's been reading, and voting and commenting on my story, you dont know how much I appreciate it. I also want to say that i had a really crappy day today, so I apologize now if it shows in my writing. Hopefully, though, you guys all like it.

This is the first time I wrote a piece like this, and when you read it you'll see what I mean, so comment and tell me if its awkward or anything like that.

Chapter 8

"You might want to avert your eyes, sweetcheeks, before the gloriousness that is my body blinds you." Ezra smirked.

Normally I would have blushed at that, but I was too preoccupied with being annoyed by how much of an ass Ezra is to register his comment as embarrassing. I sighed, yup, this marriage is definitely not going to work, because I don't think I will ever be able to get him to shut up. Hmm, I wonder how he would feel about bondage?

"Well if you weren't prancing around the house in girly panties I wouldn't be staring. I mean, I'm used to seeing my friend Ryan in his tighty-whities, but he's gay and I thought you were straight. Wait! You don't swing both ways do you, because I'm not into guys who double dip?" I asked, trying my best to act appalled while trying to keep myself from laughing at the horrified expression on his face.

"For your information, this is a regulation U.S Olympic speedo, not 'girly panties', and I am most definitely straight, and I only swing one way, one way!!" He almost yelled at the end.

I was slightly taken back by how riled up he got at my comment, but it didn't last long, since I soon realized that I just found his sore spot. So Mr. Perfect Body and Perfect Face and Perfect Everything is insecure about his sexuality, or at least about how others may perceive his sexuality. I guess thats understandable, considering the guy looks like a Greek god, I'm sure gay men hit on him a lot, and honestly, I don't blame them. Seeing as he is so fit and, though it pains me to say, absolutely friggin gorgeous, I'm sure there have been those that have accused him of being gay, either out of wishful thinking or hating over their inadequacy compared to him. Hmm.... Oh well, not my problem.

"Jeez, calm down. I didn't realize your sexuality was such a sore spot for you. But I want you to know, if you ever need anyone to talk to about it, I'm here, and as your future wife, I promise to at least pretend like I actually care." I sarcastically replied before rolling my eyes at his annoyed figure. I yawned, remembering that I was on my way to take a nap.

I turned to look for a hallway that might have the spare bedrooms but before I could take three steps I was grabbed by my arm, spun around and shoved up against the wall. I was dizzy for thirty seconds before my vision cleared and I could see straight, not that I needed to look to know who was currently pinning me to the wall by my shoulders. I mean, Ezra was the only other person in the room, and I did just challenge his sexuality. Crap, me and my big mouth, he better not punch me or anything.

He didn't punch me, not yet at least. He just stood there, six inches away from my body, staring into my eyes. I'm not exactly sure why, but this whole encounter made me blush, probably from my extreme inexperience when it comes to contact with guys. Ezra grinned slightly at my blush, probably realizing why as well. Great, something else for him to be cocky about, like there's not enough already. I was about to open my mouth and say something smart and sarcastic but before I could, Ezra leaned his body into mine, closing the space between us. I froze, what the hell is he doing?

Ezra moved his right knee in between my legs at the same time that he pushed his waist into mine, allowing him to release the death grip he had on my shoulders while still managing to pin me up against the wall. I looked up at Ezra, he was still grinning at me, a devilish gleam in his eyes. 'Stop him, Stop him right now!' my brain shouted at me.