Whats Love Got to do With it? (7)

Chapter 7

Ezra stopped once more before he ventured to a place no man has ever dared venture before.

"I love you so much, Carmella. I'm so sorry for everything I've put you through, and I promise from now on everything is going to be perfect. I don't want to lose you again." Ezra spoke gently as I sat on his lap, butt naked!! His sudden words brought me back to reality with a shock, my adrenaline high now beginning to wear off. The last time any person had seen me naked I was five, and let me tell you, my body has changed quite a bit since then.

My entire face flushed at the realization of my current predicament. What the hell was I doing, this wasn't me at all?!?

"Ezra, if you really love me you'll do me a favor." I spoke slowly, determined to keep eye contact with Ezra so he couldn't look down at my nakedness.

"What's that?" Ezra asked flirtatiously, a devilish smirk crossing his face. Please, the boy should really know better by now.

"Close your eyes." I replied hastily.

"Will I get a special treat if I do?" Ezra asked seductively, trailing his fingers up and down my spine all the while. Well, he asked for it.

"Yes, now close your eyes already!" I demanded eagerly, there was only so long I could sit here naked while also keeping my cool. Hell, sometimes it was hard for me to keep my cool when I was fully clothed.

Ezra slowly closed his eyes, a coy smile still plastered across his face. ~Sigh~, why do I always fall for the delusional ones? I quickly hopped off of Ezra's lap, much to his protest, and pulled on enough of my clothes to feel comfortable. I was searching for my left sock when Ezra spoke up, eyes still closed.

"Hey, where's my special treat?!?" Ezra whined. I rolled my eyes at his impatience, then turned around to find my backpack. Picking it up off the floor, I ripped open the front zipper of my bag and pulled out a plastic baggie that I had used when I took Fruit Loop to the park. No, I didn't use it to pick up his poop. Inside the baggie were six dog treats, I was supposed to be using those to train Fruit Loop, but I think he might have ADD or something because thats not going so well.

I pulled out one treat and walked back over to Ezra. Bending down to his ear, I whispered seductively, "Open your mouth and I'll give you my special treat."

It took Ezra less than three seconds to oblige, almost bouncing with excitement. Seriously, what is the best thing that I could put in his mouth, chocolate? Even I don't get that excited over fruit loops.

Acting hastily before I could think things through and change my mind, I shoved the dog treat in his mouth towards the back of his throat. Ezra immediately started coughing and choking as he quickly tried to spit out the rancid dog treat. They were peanut butter and pig ear flavored. I clamped my hand over my mouth to keep myself from being consumed in hysterics. The sight of Ezra dry heaving on the floor was almost more than I could bear. When he had dislodged enough of the cookie to relax a little, Ezra sat back up on his chair and gave me a murderous glare.

"Well, you asked for a special treat, and I figured since Fruit Loop likes them so much you would too." I stated innocently.

"What rationale could you possibly have for thinking that I would ever consider Fruit Loop's doggie snacks as a 'special treat, especially while your fully clothed'?" Ezra asked in shock and disbelief.

"Because your both dogs!" I spat acidly, losing my cool completely now.

"What the hell are you talking about?!? I just professed my love for you, and you reciprocate that feeling by shoving a nasty dog treat down my throat?!? I thought everything was ok now, what happened?" Ezra asked, bewildered, and now starting to freak out a bit. Drama queen.