Arranged Marriage to a Stranger (15)

New chapp- dedicated to ELiza_rocks, who is a great fan! Hope you enjoy. By the way, there is a big twist coming up soon, that has to do with the ending. (Remember I said most of you will hate the ending) Any guesses as to what it is, I've been hinting at it in the last few chapters. Plus- I decided I will do a sequel, though it will be short, mostly because I know a lot of you will hate the ending. Am i giving away too much info? Tell me and I'll stop.

Chapter 15

Ezra chuckled, "For once, your speechless. I should bask in this moment."

That snapped me out of it. "Actually, I've got quite a lot on my mind I would like to tell you right now." I replied, still standing in his embrace.

Ezra groaned. "First, what are you doing here, I thought you were supposed to be in Miami until Thursday? Second, you were back in town and you didn't even bother to call me this morning to wish me a happy birthday?!? Man, aren't you a cheap one! And third, what the hell was that I saw you sitting on before, what happened to your car? And you know what else, wha-..." Ezra cut me off by slapping his hand on my mouth, muffling the rest of my words.

"Jeez, you can talk a lot. You know your a lot like your mother that way." I gasped in shock, how dare he say I have any of her annoying qualities?!? I definitely do not talk a lot, do I? I pondered that for a few seconds before realizing that Ezra had continued talking.

"...anyway since it was your birthday and all I had them move up the opening of the hotel so I could be here for you. You didn't actually think I would miss your birthday, did you? And plus, if I had called you then it would have ruined the surprise of showing up here. So are we ready to go to class now?" Ezra pushed.

"Oh no you don't mister, don't think I didn't miss your very unsuccessful attempt to avoid answering my last question. What about the bike? And what do you mean 'are we' ready for class?" I asked suspiciously.

"Well I arranged it with the school so that I could go to all your classes with you today. As an extra birthday gift, I'm giving you the opportunity to spend the entire day with me." I rolled my eyes. "And as for the bike, well its something I picked up in Miami. I like it better than the car so we'll be driving that from now on." Ezra replied hastily.

"Are you kidding me, that thing is like a moving death trap! There is no way I'm getting on that let alone allowing you to drive it-" Just then the bell rang signaling the start of first period, cutting off the rest of my rant. That seems to be happening a lot lately, maybe I do talk a lot...

"Oh look, there's the bell. Come on Carmella, don't want to be late." With that Ezra grabbed me by my wrist and yanked me towards the front doors of the school. "Which way to first period?" Ezra asked, as we made it into the school lobby. I pointed down an adjacent hallway, and within seconds we were stumbling through my health class. As we made our way to our seats I noticed that every single girl's eyes were glued to Ezra's ass. Oh no, this so wasn't going to work. One girl gingerly reached out her hand as Ezra walked by in an attempt to grab his ass. I swiftly stomped down on her manicured toes, which were currently exposed in her flip-flops. The girl let out a yelp and quickly retracted her hand. I sent out death glares to all the girls in the room as a warning that if they valued their limbs they better keep them to themselves. Jeez, having a boyfriend is harder than I thought, I feel like a friggin lion trying to defend the dead carcass of my prey from the blood thirsty hyenas- ok, maybe thats not the best analogy... whatever, either way I could already tell today was going to be a long day.

"Ah Miss Castiel, I see you've brought a visitor today. Would you mind introducing him to the rest of the class as well as give an explanation for his presence?" Mrs. Harper, my Health teacher asked. In general, I liked Mrs. Harper, she was nice and didn't give a lot of homework. Right now, however, I rather disliked her.