Chapter Nine Dumbledore's Army

I know I haven't posted in days, I got hooked up with Laziness and cheated with Procrastination.

Whatever, here it is!

+

Chapter Nine: Dumbledore's Army

I woke up in the sounds of giggling. I opened my eyes and found myself in the Gryffindor Common room, facing Lily and Hermione. They were giggling, but why? I turned my head at the right and saw Remus, still asleep. 

My head was leaning against his shoulder, and I caught my breath watching closely his features. I shook my head, snapping out of my own thoughts.

I quietly stood up, glared at the two girls and found them not in their robes. I almost forgot that today was the trip to Hogsmeade!

I woke Remus up, rather awkwardly, because I was poking his shoulder. He opened his eyes and saw me. "G-Green, what were you doing, poking me in the shoulder?" he asked, rubbing his eyes tiredly.

"Wake up, sleepy-head! You have a date with Lily!" I said, feeling a bit jealous.

Yes, you're admitting it!

Am not!

Am too!

Shut it, Vivian.

I will not, until you admit your feelings to yourself, Bethany.

WHO THE HELL IS BETHANY?!

I looked around at the real world and found everyone staring at me. "Who's Bethany?" Lily asked. I just said the last part out loud. Oh, my dignity is broken into a million pieces!

"Oh, nothing. My inner conscience, Vivian, just called me Bethany," I told her casually. She just stared at me.

"Now, for my outfit," I said, taking out my wand and pointing it to myself. Seconds later, I was wearing a black long-sleeved shirt that reached my wrists, and casual ripped jeans and green Converse shoes. My Slytherin scarf was wrapped up in my neck loosely, so that I wouldn't suffocate and die.

"Teach me, master!" Lily joked. I laughed and nodded, mouthing 'later.'

"Now, let's go to the Entrance Hall to meet your date!" I teased.

+

We met up with the Marauders at the Entrance Hall, and Lily and Remus just left, in a heated discussion about books. I felt jealousy tug on my strings and I know it's stupid, but I had to admit that. I may be stupid sometimes, but I know how to handle feelings.

So, we met up, and Severus was not coming because he had homework *scoffs*.

The crew and I walked into the village of Hogsmeade and ran straight to Hog's Head. Everyone was already there, staring at us, and - oh, look! - Lily and Remus saved us seats next to the twins!

"You're late," muttered some dude at the front.

"A queen is never late, everyone just arrived early!" I joked, in a mock posh manner. The whole room erupted in chuckles, and Black laughed harder than everyone else.

"You are an exception, Rockledge, for you are not a queen. Or are you hiding something from us?" I teased. He suddenly stopped laughing and playfully punched me in the arm.

"Do not harm your queen! Now, let us take our seats," I ordered them, as they trailed behind me. I sat next to Lily, who was sat next to Remus.

"Hey, guys," I greeted.