Chapter Eleven: His Secret

A WEEK LATER and I'm still alive. Sorry for the shortness of the last chapter, but I'll hopefully make up for this one. A bit drama llama, I think.

I promised you I will post once a week, right? Yeah, I keep my promises.

Okay enough talking, here it is!

+

Chapter Eleven: His Secret

We drank our butterbeer in silence, with a few failed attempts of Potter in making small chat. 

"Psst." I heard Black call me in a hushed tone.

"What?" I mouthed. He signalled me to follow him, so I excused the both of us from the table and headed for the door with Black. When we were out, I crossed my arms and stared at him.

"So?"

He took my hand and said "Follow me." That famous smirk of his formed across his face, and I tried not to roll my eyes, while getting dragged me in some alley.

I leaned on the cold, brick wall, letting go of his hand and glared at him impatiently and crossed my arms again. "So?" I tried again.

"You, know, you're really adorable when you glare at me like that," he said, mimicking my position.

I rolled my eyes. "What are you playing at, Black?"

"We were getting really close a few days back..." he said, gazing up. I raised my brows. He looked back at me and smirked.

"Not what I was expecting, but go on," I replied awkwardly, letting my hands fall free on my sides.

"Well," he continued, lowering his voice and actually acting shy. "Uh - I have this secret I didn't tell anyone."

"Ooookay, and you're going to tell it to me?" I asked curiously.

"No, I'm going to show you," he said, taking a step forward. Before I could tell him about my personal space or even ask him what he was on about, he did the one thing I hadn't expected to happen.

Sirius Black's lips met mine.

I closed my eyes, and felt nothing. I kissed back maybe once. It was like that night we played truth or dare, but only that he meant it. Or did he actually?

Black was known as a player, changing girlfriends once a week. But he was actually shy. That's something unusual. I opened my eyes and found his gray eyes a few inches from mine. 

He leaned again on the wall next to me. I turned my head, and he turned his. "I always wanted to do that," he stated as a matter-of-factly. "Well, I did it on the time we had that truth or dare, but it didn't feel that special."

I just stared at him, unsure and at loss of words. "Black," I started, facing my whole body to him.

"Not the last names," he joked, rolling his head and stared back at me, smiling genuinely.

"I don't think - I mean, you're a good guy but, I don't think..." I babbled, looking down. I felt myself sounding like a complete asshole, telling things he didn't want to hear. "I don't think I feel the same way."

I looked up and found his smile turn into a frown. He looked down, and I felt my heart exploding with guilt. "It's because of him, isn't it?" he asked sadly.

"Who?"

"Remus. I know he likes you, and I can see that you enjoy his company too."

I knew I kind of liked Remus, but I didn't think he'd like an energetic, childish person like me back. I blushed, and was ashamed of doing so in front of Sirius.

"See?" he said, proving his point. That was the last word he said before departing and leaving me in that place, alone in my thoughts. 

I shook my head and walked back to Hogwarts alone, nobody to bother me, so I can get back to my dorm peacefully and think things by. I felt tears prick my eyes. Sirius was becoming so nice, and I felt bad for ruining him like that.

I have problems. Dramatic problems, to be exact. I like Remus, Sirius said Remus likes me back, and he himself likes me. It's kind of a cheesy film thing on those televisions. But one thing bother me most; What if Remus' and Black's friendship gets ruined?

I don't want them to grow apart. They're best friends, and if I was going to go between that, then I'd probably fling myself from the Astrology Tower.

My head spinning, I fell asleep on my bed in the Slytherin dungeons.

+

I warned you it was dramatic and kind of sad. 

Please continue supporting, I love you all <3

Love lots,

Hannah x

P.S.
I might update tomorrow if you and I are lucky. ;)

[Edited: March 23, 2015]