Ch. 1 - Day one. *Edited*

'Here I go.'

I think to myself as I drive through the metal, worn down gates of Dark Willows Mental Asylum. I pull into the parking lot, turn off my car, get out, and start to walk towards the doors of the Asylum. I press the call - in button whilst holding my breath in anticipation.

"Name?" The security guard asks.

"Choi Sapphire." I answer.

That's the name, Choi Sapphire. I'm American, but was adopted at a young age by a Korean couple. I moved out of my parents house when I was 18, I'm 19 now, and I have my own apartment, which is pretty decent eventhough I'm never well off with money. 

Anyways, the guard let me in and I walked to the head office to get my nurses uniform, then to the locker room were I changed from my clothes into my uniform. I got my plain white shoes on, and started to walk down the bare white hallways, that were aligned with plain white doors.

"Hey!" A girl stopped me, she had dark brown eyes, straight black hair with bangs, and had on the same uniform I did, so I made the assumption that she worked here.

"Um, Yes?" I said in response to her, still slightly surprised by her shout.

"Are you new here?" She asks me with a questioning face.

"I am." I responded with a steadier voice.

"Thought so, I haven't seen you around here before." She said. "Anyways, I'm Lee Sulni, nice to meet you."

"I'm Choi Sapphire, nice to meet you too." 

"You're not korean, are you?" Sulni questioned.

"No, I'm American but I was adopted by a Korean couple." I answered politely.

"Oh, that's intresting!" She exclaimed.

"Kim Hana!" An angry and demanding voice shouted.

"Oh shit... I gotta go, that's the head mistress, I'll see you later though!" She bidded her goodbye.

"See ya!" I shouted to her. 

Well, guess I just made my first friend in this god awful place.