Chapter 9 - I can't believe this. *edited*

I was sitting on my couch curled up in a blanket debating wether or not to go to work. I was still stunned by what happened yesterday, and I wasn't even sure if what I saw was real or not. I finally decided that I should go to work, so I got up, went to my bathroom and got dressed. I got into to my car and started the engine before driving out of the parking lot of my apartment complex.

When I arrived to work, I sat in the parking lot for a while and then took a deep breath before finally getting out of my car and going into the asylum. As soon as I walked into the asylum I heard Ms. Hellfire's angry voice boom through the hallway.

"CHOI SAPPHIRE!" I heard her yell in an angry voice.

When I looked over at her, I saw that her face was red with rage.

"My office now!" She said with her teeth clenched shut.

I walked into her office and sat down on a chair in front of her desk. She was sitting in front of me with her lips pursed tightly as she gave me a death glare.

"Why did you leave early yesterday without permission?" She asked with a hard tone.

"Well, I felt really sick and couldn't find you so I just went home. I know I shouldn't of, I'm very sorry. " I lied putting my head down.

"Ok then, I will let you off this time since it's your first offence, but if it happens again, I won't hesitate to fire you." She said, and I could feel her looking straight at me.

"Thank you so much! It won't happen again!" I said standing up and bowing a full 90 degrees.

"Well then, since we have this conflict solved, I would like you to go work with patient 356 for the day, he seems to work well with you." She said.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, the one time I don't wanna be around him most is the time she tells me to work with him? You've got to be kidding!

"Okay." I said, then walked out of her office.

I got to the hallway, stopped walking, then leaned against the wall.

"I can't believe this." I muttered to myself in disbelief.

××××

Sorry! This is a short chapter because I have to charge my phone but it will be continued in the next chapter.