19 - My dangerous man *edited*

*Sapphire's POV*

It was the next day and I was currently in the kitchen making breakfast for me and Yoongi. Yoongi was still sleeping on the couch which I don't judge him for doing. He had been through a lot in the previous day.

I finished making our breakfast which consisted of bacon, eggs, and waffles. Yoongi had woken up by then and made his way into the kitchen to eat. While we were eating, I turned on the TV so we could watch Criminal Minds, me and Yoongi's favorite show.

We were halfway through the show when it cut to an emergency public service announcement.

*TV ANNOUNCEMENT*

Reporter: We interrupt this broadcast with some important news. Late yesterday evening an ambush broke out in Dark Willows Mental Asylum between the staff and seven patients. The patients brutally took the lives of several staff members including the head mistress. The seven patients are now on the loose so we encourage you to stay inside and only go outside if absolutely necessary, these people are very dangerous and you do not want to encounter them. There is a search party out looking for the seven patients, we will give you news when they are caught.

**END OF TV ANNOUNCEMENT**

I stared at the TV in shock as Yoongi seemed to get angered and flustered. I looked at Yoongi and just stared at him for awhile.

"What are we gonna do?" I asked, very concerned.

He stood up abruptly, grabbed my phone, then left the room saying he had to make a call.

I started to pick up the plates, cups, and silverware so I could wash them. After that was done, I cleaned up the rest of the kitchen. Yoongi still hadn't come back yet once I finished cleaning everything so I went and put my ear up to the door of the room he went in.

"- yes, Namjoon I'm sure. Just gather up the others, bring the stuff you need, and meet at the spot."

"Okay and?"

"Yes, yes okay"

"I don't know and I don't care just do as I say and we'll figure it out."

"Yes, I'm bringing her too."

"Okay... okay, you start getting everything together and heading to the spot and I'll our stuff together and start heading out there. "

"Oh, and Namjoon. Don't forget the stuff."

I heard him end the call and start walking towards the door so I raced over to the couch and plopped down on it. He walked out then headed upstairs in a hurry. He came down with two big duffle bags in hand. He came towards me and gave me one of the black duffle bags.

"Go upstairs and fill that bag with stuff that you'll absolutely need. Like clothes, shoes, toiletries, and other stuff that you may need."