Ch. 6 - What the fuck just happened? *Edited*

Time Skip - 8 p.m.

××××××××××

I finally finished everything on that damn assignment list. I looked at my watch and saw that I had been working for 10 fucking hours straight. I then realized that it was time for me to take food to patient 356.

I went to the cafeteria to get his food, but when I got there the cafeteria workers told me that another nurse had already picked it up. I headed towards Ms. Hellfire's office to see why someone else had taken his food down to him. When I got there I saw that she was sitting at her desk doing paperwork.

"Ms. Hellfire?" I asked for what seemed like the hundredth time this week.

"Yes?" She responded as usual.

"Why did another nurse take patient 356's food down to him? I thought that was my job." I asked confused.

"Oh, well I thought since you had extra things to do that it would be easier if you didn't have to take his food down to him." She answered, not even looking up at me.

"Oh, alright, I'll leave now." I said.

"Hmm." She hummed in response.

I left the the main office feeling uneasy. I mean, I don't know much about patient 356, but from what I've seen, I know he has an extremely bad temper and can get very angry if you do something he doesn't like.

I couldn't shake off my uneasy feeling, so I decided to go down to the isolation room, just to make sure everything was okay. When I opened the basement door, I saw that the Isolation room door was half way open and when I heard the angered screams of patient 356 booming throughout the basement, I knew that I made the right decision to come down here.

I ran over time the isolation room door and pushed open the rest of the way. I walked in and saw a very angry patient 356 towering over and screaming at a petite female nurse who was on the sitting on the ground and beside her was his tray of food, which had, most likely, fallen on the ground. I rushed over and pushed patient 356 back away from the terrified nurse. I grabbed her hand and helped her up and then told her to leave the basement. I watched as she ran all the way out of the basement and then went up on the elevator. I then turned to face patient 356 with a very unleaded look.

"Why did you that?!?!" I exclaimed at the top of my lungs.

"Because it wasn't you who brought me my food." He replied nonchalantly.

"What?" I uttered out in disbelief, surprised he would do something like that because of such a small thing.

"It wasn't you who brought me my food." He replied in the same time as before.

"Well, I just wasn't able to bring you your food today, Patient 356." I said.

"Why, because you're avoiding me?!?!" He shot back almost immediately.

"What?!" I replied.

His eyes darkened and he walked towards me with a fast pace. Once he got to me, he grabbed both of my wrists and pinned up to the wall behind me with my hands over my head. He then proceeded to tell me reasons why he thinks I'm avoiding him.

"Don't act like you don't know, first you left in the morning before I woke up, and then now you didn't even bring my food down to me!!" He screamed in my face, looking down at me because he was so much taller.

I didn't answer, I understood how he could think I'm avoiding him, but I need to let him know that it is a misunderstanding before he gets any angrier.

"YOU ARE AVOIDING ME, AREN'T YOU?!?!!" He screamed in rage at the top of his lungs.

"NO!" I screamed back, looking straight into his cold, dark eyes.

"Then explain to me why you weren't here when I woke up and why you didn't bring my food down to me, then I'll believe that you aren't avoiding me." He said with a calm and eerie tone that sent shivers down my spine.

"When I woke up this morning I only had about 20 minutes until my shift, so I had to leave to make sure I looked presentable for my shift, then Ms. Hellfire gave me a really long assignment list and by the time job got done with the list she had already sent someone else down to give you your food." I explained quickly with a shaking voice.

He just stared at me for a while before answering.

"Okay." He said in a calm voice, which surprised me.

"Alright...." I said with a quiet and uneasy voice, thinking that he was gonna get mad again.

He didn't though, he just stared into my eyes, while I stared into his. I suddenly noticed how close our bodies were. Our noses were centimeters away from touching and I could feel warm breathe fanning on my cheek. Our bodies were pressed so tightly against each other's that I could feel his heart beating at a rapid pace, probably because of the anger he possessed mere minutes ago.

Suddenly, I felt him leaning closer to me. I stood there, frozen, with my head leaning back against the cold, hard cement wall as he proceeded to lean on closer. I felt his lips connect with mine and strangely enough, they seemed to fit perfectly together.

He started to move his lips against mine at a moderate pace. He nudged at my lips signaling for me to kiss back, I didn't at first, but then I gave in and slowly started to kiss him back. He let go of my wrists and started to move his hands down until they settled on my hips. I moved my hands down to his hair, and started to run my hands through it as the kiss got increasingly more heated. I didn't want to stop kissing him, I know it sounds weird, but I never thought a kiss could be so fucking good.

After what seemed to be about two minutes, we pulled away from each other from lack of air. We both stared into each other's eyes, trying to bring our rapid breathing back to a normal pace.

"P-patient 356..." I finally spoke up, in a quiet voice, still out of breath.

"Yoongi, please, call me Yoongi." He said, also trying catch to catch his breath.

"Yoongi, I... I think I should leave." I said in an abrupt voice before running out of the basement and into the elevator, but not before looking back and seeing his, what seemed to be, heartbroken face.

I got to the 1st floor, ran to the locker room, got my stuff, then ran out of the building. When I got to my car, I got in and just sat in the driver's thinking about the events that happened moments ago. I thought one last thing before starting my car and driving away.

"What the fuck just happened?"

×××× ×××× ×××× ×××× ×××× ××××

Okay then, Yoongi..... *suggestively wiggles eyebrows*