Ch. 25 - "Forever, and Always." *edited*

*Sapphire's POV*

"You don't fucking understand what damage you've done to me." Agust growled, pressing the tip of the gun forcefully on my head.

I whimpered in response, closing my eyes tightly and feeling the stinging tears begging to escape but knowing not to let them fall, that'd only make me weak in his eyes.

"You have no idea how bad I wanna hurt you," He stopped speaking, lifting his head up so his piercing eyes met mine before finishing his sadistic speech, "Oh god, how bad I wanna hurt you. I want so badly to have you whimpering on your knees before me."

He trailed the tip of the gun down from my head to my jawline, forcing my head upwards when he reached my chin. He took advantage of his actions, lowering his head to the base of my neck and licking a thick stripe up from there to my jawline, as if marking me as his once again.

"We wouldn't want such a pretty little flower like you to get hurt would we, 'eh?"

"N-no... " I stuttered, opening my eyes to look at him.

His eyes light up at the sound of my stuttering, "Tell me, princess... Are you scared?"

"No." I said strongly.

"You should be." He growled, raising the already cocked gun back up to my head.

I closed my eyes tightly waiting for the next thing to happen.

Bang.

A shot was fired, then silence was all I heard.

- two hours earlier -

*Yoongi's POV*

"Yoongi... " Yuri moaned.

I shouldn't be doing this but I couldn't help myself.

"Yoongi, please... " She moaned again.

I shouldn't be ignoring her, someone whom I used to love so dearly, but I can't help it. (A/N: I bet y'all thought they was fuckin')

"Stop." I finally spoke to her, giving her a cold glance.

She looked at me, taken back, before speaking again in a whining manner, "Why are you ignoring me?"

I didn't respond, just shrugged my shoulders and turned to face the screen of my newly obtained phone which displayed a picture of my beloved Sapphire, looking beautiful as she does so effortlessly.

"What're you looking at?" She screeched, ripping my phone out of my hand and seeing the picture of Sapphire displayed on the screen.

"Why are you looking at pictures of her?" She sneered.

"Because I love her... " I muttered under my breath.

"What did you just say?!" She squealed.

With quick motion, I got up and whipped around to face her before forcefully pushing against her chest, sending her flying across the room.

"I said because I love her! I don't know why you can't understand that!" I screamed, walking to that side of the room and eventually towering over her.

"B-but I thought you loved me!" Yuri protested.

I sauntered over to the dresser, pulling out a sleek black dagger before laughing maniacally, "You thought."

"You see, I have three sides of me, only two that you've been exposed to. Agust and I are quite familiar with you- but Suga has yet to come face to face with you," I paused, bringing out a rag as I started to polish dagger in front her, "And eventhough he's practically begging to come out and meet you, I'm oh-so sad to say that you're visitation hours are about to be cut short."