Ch. 24 - "Stay away from my babygirl." *edited*

( A/N: I just wanted to give a shoutout to -no_offense, LiliplierIsNotOnFire, kinkyjeon, and Tae-an because I always see them in my nonifs and they leave really funny comments that I love. I love all your guys' comments though, those are just the 4 users that I was able to pick outttt)

*Sapphire's POV*

This is genius yet so stupid.

Am I really gonna do this? I mean, I'm excited to do this but knowing the extent of Yoongi's anger makes me scared for the people around me.

"Okay! We need to find something that Yoongi has never seen you in, something that will make his jaw drop to the floor!" Lisa shouted.

We were now back up in Yoongi's and I's room, going through my stuff to look for the sexiest things I have. There's one problem though...

"Uh, Lisa... thing is, I didn't bring any sexy clothing." I spilled the news.

"What?!" She whipped with a bewildered look on her face.

"I only brought comfortable, casual clothing, things I needed." I responded, weary of the grin that was forming on her face.

"Well, we're about the same size..." She trailed off, walking around me and observing my body, "I need to go to my house to get clothing for me anyways, I'll bring you some of my clothes!"

"Are you sure that's okay?" I asked, not wanting to be a burden when borrowing her clothes.

"Of course! I know exactly what I'm gonna bring you!" She squealed.

"I don't have any fancy shoes either!" I said in realization.

"What shoe size are you?'

"9."

"We're the same size!" She squealed again, "I'm gonna run to my house real quick, I'll be back in 20!"

She darted excitedly down the the stairs and out the door, after which I heard the sound a car speeding out of the area. True to her word, she arrived back in twenty minutes, busting through the bedroom door with a huge duffel bag in her right hand and a Victoria's Secret shopping in the other.

"Okay, so... I may or may not have made a stop by Victoria's Secret and got you some things." Lisa confessed.

"Oh, What did you do now?"

She set the duffel bag on the floor and reached into the VS bag, pulling out two promiscuous looking undergarments. One being a pair of cheeky, lacy, black underwear with a bow accent and the other being a strapless, lacy, black push-up bra with the same bow accent added.

"Lisa!" I gawked.

"I'm sorry! This'll just add to your outfit so much more, even if Yoongi can't see them!" She stated.

"How did you even know my size?" I asked, taking the lingerie pieces in my hands.

"I just assumed since we're around the same size."

"Makes sense."

"Oh! Oh! Let me show you the clothes I brought for you!" She said, wiggling her eyebrows.

She unzipped the duffel on the floor and rummaged through it before pulled out a dress, a jacket, some stilettos, and some jewelry along with a handbag. The dress was a beautiful black, strap-less, satin dress with ruffel-like accents and even though it would show lots of cleavage and was quite short , a little shorter than mid-thigh, I would still wear it. The shoes were some of the most beautiful I've seen, a pair of black high-heel stilettos with a bow-like accent that tied in with the lingerie. The mid-way jacket was a gorgeous taupe color that complimented the whole look and went perfectly with the jewelry and handbag she had brought.