14 - Imprinted *edited*

I had went home after Suga had passed out and was in the process of turning back into Yoongi.

I'm currently lounging on my couch watching Bob's Burgers, one of my favorite shows, when I felt a burning sensation on my neck, below my ear. I brushed it off at first because it was only slight and could be mistaken as a muscle spasm, but then the pain became increasingly worse, all most to the point to wear it was unbearable. I stood up from the couch and rushed to the bathroom to inspect my neck. When I got to the bathroom, I moved my hair away from my neck and look at the spot which the pain was coming from.

I was shocked to see that a raven black symbol had been imprinted into my skin. I stood there for what seemed like hours just staring at my neck, wondering how this mysterious symbol had just randomly appeared and what it meant.

Why exactly had I been imprinted..

Meanwhile...

*Yoongi's POV* (omfg)

I'm lying down on my bed just thinking about the whole Sapphire and Suga deal. Yes, I know what happened between them because I approved for Suga to do it. You may be thinking, "What the actual fuck, Yoongi?", but let me explain.

When you have a demonic inner soul, - Yes, Suga is a "demonic" inner soul -, the inner soul must approve of the on you have chosen to love. Once you decided that you want to spend the rest of your life with the one you've chosen, your inner soul must place an imprint on said person. This happens by the demonic inner soul coming out into veiw and having a "mating" session with the chosen person. Once the mating has taken place, the owner of the demonic soul will be imprinted with a symbol, along with the chosen person, and the two will be bound by the imprint. The chosen person and the owner of the demonic soul may also experience things such as extreme physical pain when away from there mate to long, pain when the other person is hurting, going through heat, and being extremely overprotective of their mate.

Now that that's all explained let's snap back to reality.

My imprint had already appeared earlier this morning, which means Sapphire's had most likely also appeared since the imprints usually show up on both people around the same time.

Suddenly, a nurse walked in with my lunch and my medicine.

"Here is your food, Patient 356. " She spoke up.

Holy fuck, I always wanna deck them in the face when the call me "Patient 356".

"Thanks." I spoke in an extremely dull tone.

When she was about to leave I stopped her and asked her a question.

"Hey! Do you know Choi Sapphire?" I slightly shouted to her.

"Y-yeah." She responded, looking at me timidly.

"Does she work today?" I asked.

"Yeah, s-she works the n-night shift today."

"Okay, get out." I ended the conversation and then watched her scurry out if the room.

Argh, God knows I'm gonna have to explain all of this to her when she gets here.

*Ms.Hellfire's POV* ( so many pov's today)

I watched as I saw that little brat, Minji, walk back into the office.

Knowing she had just delivered lunch and medicine to Patient 356, I called her over to ask questions since I wanted to ask about his behaviour since I noticed a change in the ways he has been acting.

For instance, he no longer struggles to get out of his room, takes his medicine, and has become less of a pain in my ass...well not really.

"Minji, how was Patient 356's behaviour today?" I asked once she arrived at my desk.

"His behaviour was just fine, Ms.Hellfire." The brat replied, "Aside from his usual attitude." She added.

"Are you sure? He didn't do anything weird or ask about anything?" I asked in a stern tone.

"Oh! He did ask about Choi Sapphire." The brat stated.

"Oh, Choi Sapphire?" I replied.

"Yes, Ma'am." She stated.

I then told her to leave, in which she obliged to.

Hm, I have noticed how much time Patient 356 and Nurse Sapphire spend together. They certainly wouldn't be in a relationship, would they? I guess I'll just have to keep a stern eye on those two.

No patients and nurses will be in a relationship with eachother on my watch.

- - - -

skeet.