Ch. 27 - 2 weeks. *edited*

*Sapphire's POV*

A screeching beeping rang in my ears as I opened my eyes to see a light that was so bright, my eyes involuntarily screwed shut. I turned my head to the side, avoiding the bright lights, and opened my eyes to see Jimin staring right at me.

"Finally awake?" He asked.

I nodded weakly, my throat feeling to dry to talk.

"Well, good, 'cause you got a storm coming." Jimin leaned his head back and sighed.

"What do you mean?" I asked, my voice revealing how scratchy my throat was.

He leaned over and handed me a glass of water before speaking, "Yoongi knows you're in the hospital and don't think he's too happy about it."

I sighed heavily at his words and brought the rim of the glass to my lips, downing the whole cup of water in an instant.

Jimin got up from his seat, and walked over to the side of the hospital bed I was resting on. I started to question his actions when he sat down on the edge of the bed and slowly tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"You know, since Yoongi isn't here," He spoke huskily, leaning down to whisper in my ear, "I could keep you company, kitten"

Though my heart falterred at the pet name, I placed my hand on his chest and gave him a questioning look.

"Don't look so conflicted, you know you want me to touch you." His voice dropped lower as he leaned down and placed kisses on my neck.

I finally gave him a rough push before speaking, "Jimin, no."

He stood up off the bed with an angry face, but that didn't last long when his facial expression cracked and he busted out laughing.

"You actually thought I was serious!" He shouted through his laughs.

I hid my face in my pillows, feeling the heat rush to my cheeks in embarrassment.

His laughing seemed to go on forever before he stood and wiped away the tears that escaped from laughing so hard, "I was just joking, I'd never steal Yoongi's girl."

"Whatever," I grumpily started, "Speaking of Yoongi, where is he?"

"He should be here any minute now." He answered.

Seconds later, Yoongi burst through the door, eyes lit with rage. As soon as he saw Jimin, he grabbed a hold of the collar of his shirt, slamming him into the wall.

"What did you do to her, you bastard?!" Yoongi screamed in his face.

Jimin didn't even flinch, only pushed him off and yelled, "I didn't do anything, you dick!"

They stared murderously at each other, ready to jump at any second.

"Jimin didn't do anything, He was only trying to help." I spoke up quietly, bringing the attention to me.

"Well, what's wrong with you then?" Yoongi asked.

"They haven't told us yet." Jimin answered him.

"Well, why the hell not?" Yoongi shouted.

"Yoongi, stop," He looked at me as I spoke, "please, will you just go get me a drink or something?"

He sighed, shuffling out of the room to where I'd assume was the cafeteria.

Almost as soon as he'd left, the doctor walked through the door with a paper in hand.

"I'm in quite a hurry but everything you need the know about her condition is on this paper, and she's free to be discharged today." He explained to Jimin then quickly exited the room.

Jimin's eyes scanned over the paper before widening in shock.

"What does it say?" I asked frantically.

He handed me the paper before asking, "What are you gonna do?"

My eyes traced over the words a thousand times, not believing what they were seeing.

How could this happen?

"I don't know..." I faintly answered.

"Well, you better figure it out soon, you only have 2 weeks left."

After he said this, we sat in silence, until the sound of Yoongi coming through the door made me shove the paper behind my back.

"I got you some tea." Yoongi said, coming over and placing a kiss on my cheek.

I did my best to give him a convincing smile but in reality, the news I had just received rendered me completely numb.

"Did you ever find out what's wrong with her?" He asked jimin.

We didn't get the chance to answer, because we were cut off by a booming voice from down the hall.

"I'm Sheriff Song from the Police Department and I just wanted to ask if you have seen this man, his name is Min Yoongi."

____________ ♡_____________

hellooo, sorry if this chapter is a bit shitty and shorter than usual, it's kind of a bridge chapter

anyways, gooDBYE MY BITCHES, LOVE Y'ALL HOES