17 - Escape *edited*

*WARNING: THIS CHAPTER WILL INVOLVE VIOLENCE AND GORE*

*Sapphire's POV*

I walked into the asylum after getting a call from Ms.Hellfire telling me to come here so we could talk about me being fired.

Upon walking in, I noticed the walls of the asylum had be completely smeared in blood, some of it was dry, some of it was fresh, but the whole asylum reeked of a horrendous stench. When I noticed it seemed like no one was there, I decided to call out for Ms.Hellfire.

"Ms.Hellfire?!" I called out, wanting her to answer so we could talk and I could get the hell out of here.

"I'm the main lobby, Sapphire! I have something to show you!" I could hear her ghostly voice call out in a sickly sweet voice, which echoed on the white stone walls, which was weird because the main lobby is all the way on the other side of the building.

I proceeded to head across the building until I got to the doors of the main lobby. I tried to open the doors, but they were locked. I then attempted to look through the windows, but was brought the realization that they had been completely blocked out and covered with black paint. I tried pulling on the doors again, this time applying more force and strength until the finally flew open.

As soon as they opened, I smelt a horrible smell that almost made me throw up, it was a mixture of the smell of blood and dead, rotting bodies. I walked in and was completely mortified at what I saw. There were dead bodies stacked upon eachother, each of them soaked in blood. There were probably about 400 bodies in all and it was clearly evident that they had all been murdered.

Suddenly, the doors on the other side of the main lobby flew open and Ms.Hellfire and 2 other men cam in, along with someone that they were dragging behind on the floor who, not to mention, was screaming and crying.

"Oh, hello there Sapphire." She said when she saw me.

"Hello..." I trailed off, trying to see who the person she was dragging was.

"Oh! Excuse me, this is Yoongi, I'm sure you remember him." She said turning the person around and to my horror it was a completely and utterly terrified Yoongi who was also covered in blood, which I'm not sure was his or not.

"Yoongi!" I screamed trying to run towards them, but I was stopped and held back by the two large men she had accompanying her.

"No need to scream, darling." She said while laughing before bringing out a large knife and stabbing him directly in the heart, almost instantly killing him.