Ch. 8 - Maybe I shouldn't have asked that question. *edited*

I was currently in the bathroom washing my hands because I had to clean up a sick patients throw up, I know, it's disgusting. 

I finished washing my hands and headed out of the bathroom and to the cafeteria, since it was my lunch break. When I got there, I saw that it was filled with patients from floors 3 - 6, and some other nurses who were also on their lunch breaks. I got my food then went and sat with a group of nurses that I talked to frequently.

I was sitting there eating, not to mention that I was bored out of my mind, when I realized that since patients from floors 3 - 6 are eating right now then that means that Yoongi would be eating in the cafeteria. I looked around to see if I could spot the blonde haired boy and finally saw him at a table in the far back right corner of the cafeteria laughing along with 6 other male patients . I stared over at him for a while, slightly hoping that he would look over and see me. I can't help but say that he looks extremely good today.

"Choi Sapphire!" Kim Hana, another nurse who also happens to be my friend, shouted at me.

"Yes?" I replied, tearing my gaze away from Yoongi. 

"Who are you staring at?" She questioned, looking in Yoongi's direction to see who I was staring at.

"No on-" I tried to say but her loud gasp cut me off.

"ARE STARING AT PATIENT 356?" She shouted at me, shaking my shoulders in the process. 

"No, why would I be doing that?" I stuttered out, hoping she would buy my lie. 

"Oh, thank God." She sighed in relief.

"If you were staring at him and he caught you, god knows what he'd do." She added.

"What do you mean?" I asked feeling confused.

"Well, I heard that one time he caught another patient staring at him so he beat him into a coma." She gossiped.

I smiled bitterly at her in response, then looked down at my food and started picking at it with my chopsticks. I didn't believe her, because I honestly don't think Yoongi is that kind of person. I looked towards Yoongi's direction and saw him get up from where he was sitting to put his tray up. Once he finished, he walked in the direction of where I was sitting and stopped once he got to my table. He turned towards me and bent down to my level before slipping a piece of folded up paper in my hand.

"Read it." He said, then winked and walked away.

Somehow, no one else noticed this situation, which was a good thing for the both of us. I unfolded the piece of paper and read what was written in it. 

"Come to my room immediately." 

I read that sentence, then went and put my tray up before heading towards the elevator. I got into the elevator then pressed the button for the 5th floor. As soon as the elevator doors opened, I rushed down the hallway to Yoongi's room and quickly knocked on the door. 

He opened the door abruptly and grabbed my wrist, pulling me in before locking the door. He walked towards his bed and sat down before looking at me with a rage filled stare. 

"Do you not know what 'immediately' means?" He spat, still staring at me with the same gaze. 

"I went as fast as I could!" I shot back.

"Well next time hurry up, the longer you take means the less time I get to spend with you." He said, his mood changing to a nicer one. 

"Sorry." I said, stuffing my hands into my pockets. 

"It's fine." He said, as he stood up and pulled me in for a hug.

He pulled away from the hug, then gave me a chaste kiss on the cheek. 

"Why did you want me to come to your room?" I asked, watching him stroll over to his bed and lay down on it.

"I just wanted to see you." He responded.

"Oh, that's it?" I questioned. 

"Yeah." He simply replied.

We just sat there in awkward silence for what felt like hours.

"So, what should we do?" He asked, breaking the silence. 

"I don't know, maybe we could try to get to know each other a little better." I suggested. 

"Okay, I'll go first, what's your favorite color?" He asked.

"Black."

'Favorite food?"

"Crepes." 

"Favourite genre of music?" 

"Mm, a little bit of everything"

"Favorite shoe?" 

"Converse." 

"What's your blood type?" 

"A."

"When is your birthday?" 

"June 17th." 

"How old are you?" 

"19." I said, answering his last question.

"Ok, now it's my turn to ask you questions." I added.

I pretty much asked him the same questions and his answers were: 

"White."

"Meat, any type of meat."

"Hip Hop."

"Converse."

"O."

"March 9th."

"21."

We finished out little questionnaire, and just asked each other a few random questions, which I didn't even bother to remember. 

"Yoongi?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"How long have you been in here?" I asked.

"Since I was 15." He responded, looking down at his fingers.

I gasped in shock at his answer, I couldn't believe he had been locked up in here for 6 years.

"Well, what did you do to end up in here?" I asked.

His muscles visibly tensed up when he heard me ask that question. He didn't answer, just sat there frozen.

"Yoongi?" I questioned in a quiet voice as I walked over and grabbed his left shoulder. 

He head snapped up and he grabbed my wrist, tightly squeezing it as he looked at me with a hateful and rage - filled gaze. I winced as he continued to squeeze my wrist tighter. 

"Yoongi, stop it." I whimpered out.

I looked into his eyes and watched as they turned black. I stiffened as I watched this happen, not wanting to believe my eyes. I watched in fear as black veins cascaded from his eyes down to the bottom to his face and descended down his neck. Tattoos began peek through his skin, the black ink contrasting on his pale skin. I stood there frozen, not being able to speak. 

"GET OUT!" He growled out, in a voice that I knew a human couldn't achieve.

I tore my wrist out if his deathly grip and ran out the door, slamming it behind me. I ran out of the building, got into my car and immediately started to speed home, not caring if I got in trouble for leaving early. I finally got home, ran inside and curled up in a ball on my couch, shaking uncontrollably. 

Maybe I shouldn't have asked that question.

×××××

yoongi obviously isn't human.