12 - Hello, Suga PART 2 *edited*

I gasped upon hearing this and turned around to see Yoongi sitting straight up on his bed staring directly at the wall in front of him. I slowly advanced towards him and haulted to a stop when I got to him.

I gently laid my hand upon his left shoulder and called out his name. When he didn't didn't answer, I tried again, and again.

"Yoongi?" I called out for the fifth time.

He still didn't answer, so I began to lightly shake his shoulders, which soon turned into a violent shake. When I was tired of shaking his shoulders I stopped and asked for him one more time.

"Yoongi, you better answer me or I swear I'll-" I was cut short.

Yoongi suddenly flipped me onto my back while pinning my hands above my head as he straddled himself upon my waist.

"Yoongi, what are you doing?" I said frantically, while slightly confused yet fearful.

He said nothing, only stared down at me with his mesmerizing, brown eyes. But in an instant, I saw his handsome brown eyes start to vanish right before me and turn into cold, raven black pits of nothingness.

I watched, frozen, as I saw the pitch black veins start to poke through his smooth, pale skin and cascade down his face and to his neck. I looked towards his arms and chest, and started to see the black ink seep through the surface of his skin.

Once everything had stopped changing, I let out a deep breath that I didn't know I was holding and felt my fear start to melt away. But it didn't last for long, I felt my fear rebound inside me as Yoongi began to lean his body down towards mine. He stopped once his mouth was placed on the rim of my left ear. I then heard a very deep voice speak a very soft, but prominent sentence into my ear.

"Let's get this straight, sweetie. I'm not Yoongi." The deep, raspy voice said.

I hesitated on saying my next sentence, but felt relieved when I felt the quiet words slip out if my mouth.

"Well, who are you then?" I said while blushing.

He didn't remove his head from its placement.

"I think you've heard a lot about me from Yoongi and I'm sure you know who I am but I'll tell you since I've gotten all flustered. Does the name SUGA, ring a bell?" He said in the same voice, a teasing tone lingering upon his words.

Suddenly, a light bulb went off in my head and I stared back at him with complete and utter shock.

He sat up from his position, but was still straddling me and pinning my hands above my head.

"You're Suga?" I asked, still trying to wrap my head around the fact that I didn't notice.

"In the flesh." He said, a devilish yet playful smirk appearing on his face.

"Oh.." I said, still in shock.

"Oh." He said, mimicking me.

He got up off me and walked towards the window. I sat up and threw my legs over the side of the bed and watched him as he rested on the wall, staring out the window.

"So.. what are you doing here?" I asked in an attempt to break the silence.

"To be honest, I just wanted to get to know you." He said turning around and looking at me with a soft face.

"Really, why?" I asked

"Well, I just thought that since Yoongi likes you so much that I would have to get to know you and get used to you." He explained.

"Oh.." I said feeling flattered.

"But.. I have something I need to do." He said sauntering towards me with a determined face.

I was shocked upon his next movement..

- - - -

cliffhanger, again..... there will be a part 3.