Ch. 28 - Motels. *edited*

*Sapphire's POV*

"I'm Sheriff Song from the Police Department and I just wanted to ask if you have seen this man, his name is Min Yoongi."

The hushed whisper of 'yes' followed by many pairs of rushed footsteps made all three of us panic.

Yoongi rushed over to me, "Get up, get up!" He hurriedly whispered.

I was quickly ushered over to the window as the footsteps got closer.

"You're so lucky we're on the first floor." Yoongi whispered to me, flinging the window open.

"What about my clothes?" I asked, looking down at my tattered hospital gown.

"You can change later, now go!" He said.

I practically jumped through the window as the door to my hospital room was kicked in, meeting Jimin outside as he waited for us. Yoongi followed in suit, and we all three fled towards the car in the parking lot, quickly entering it as we got there.

Yoongi jammed the keys into the ignition, speeding us out of there and onto the busy streets in a matter of seconds. It wasn't long before we saw the colorful lights and heard the ear piercing sirens coming from behind us. Looking into the rear view mirror, I could see the flock of police cars trying catch up with our car, and being successful at doing so.

"Yoongi, hurry!" I yelled.

He accelerated the car forward and began swerving in between cars, causing a mass of angry honks from other drivers. Yoongi made a sharp left turn, causing the car to drift and the tires to squeal before recuperating itself. Within seconds, the police sirens started to fade, and with a swift turn down a back road, they were no longer in sight.

By this time we were about 10 minutes from the house, but with the speed Yoongi was going, we made it there in about 2 minutes. We fled into the house, catching the attention of all the other boys.

"Guys, we gotta go, be quick!," Yoongi said to the other boys before turning to me, "Go upstairs, change, and then pack a small bag that's light but will last you a few days."

I gave a rushed nod then hauled it upstairs, pushing the door to our room open. I ripped off my hospital gown and opened the closet doors, pulling out my jeans, a plain black tee, and my old tattered up pair of converse. I quickly put the clothes on and slipped on a pair of socks before shoving my feet into my shoes. 

Grabbing a small backpack, I threw in an extra pair of jeans, some undergarments, a pair of athletic shorts, and two t-shirts. I followed that by throwing in my money, my pistol, and a box of ammunition. I finished off the bag by throwing my toiletry bag, and threw my hair up in a ponytail before jogging out of the room and down the stairs.

By the time my feet hit the bottom of the stairs, everyone except Yoongi was gone. Yoongi was finishing up re-loading his gun when he turned and saw me.

"Ready?" He asked, letting out a deep sigh.

"Yeah, but where's everyone else?"

"They're outside loading into their cars, now come on." He answered.

We exited the house and got into our car, pulling out of the drive way quickly. I looked back to see the house for what could be the last time, but while doing so, I also saw the boys going in a different direction. 

"Yoongi, why are they going a different way?" I asked, very confused.

"They're leading the police off of our trail."

"Why, won't they get caught?" I was worried now.

"No, technically it's me the police want, so when they find out I'm not with them, they'll stop following them and try to find us." He explained.