22 - Things of the Past? *edited*

*Sapphire's POV*

'You have arrived at your destination.'

I shut off the GPS as I pulled up to a black mansion in the middle of nowhere.

"This can't be right... "

"It is, you're at the right place." Yoongi spoke, startling me.

"Oh! You're awake." I said, turning to him.

He sat up and unbuckled his seatbelt, "Yeah, now let's get our stuff and go inside."

After we'd gotten all our stuff, we started heading into the house, me still being in awe at its beauty. He punched a code into the electric padlock on the door, pushing it open with a swift motion.

"Give it back!" I heard someone, a boy, yell as soon as I stepped in.

"Hell no!" Another voice yelled.

"Hobi, I swear I will fucking kill you!"

"Taehyung, calm the fuck down and stop yelling!" Yoongi shouted, throwing a look up the stairs.

Immediately after his voice was heard, several pairs of feet came rushing down the stairs and many shouts of 'Yoongi' were heard. As I looked up and saw Yoongi get crushed in a group hug with six other boys as they told him how much they had missed him.

"I missed you all as well!" He pulled away from the hug, "And there's someone I'd like you to meet."

I grabbed ahold of the hand which he'd extended to me and gasped when he quickly pulled me into his side, wrapping an arm around my waist.

"Is this her?" One of the boys asked.

"Yeah, it's her."

The boy walked over and grabbed ahold of my hands, leaning close before asking, "You've been using condoms, right?"

"Jin!"

"Sorry... "

"Sapp and I are gonna go get settled in our room." Yoongi grabbed my wrist and led us upstairs to a door at the end of a long corridor.

The cedar wood door was pushed open to reveal a stunning master bedroom. From the black faux wooden floors, to the crown molding around every edge, it was a suite that I had only dreamed of until now.

"Are you sure this is our room?" I questioned, still stunned.

"Of course it is, I know it's a bit much but you'll get used to it."

'A bit much? It's absolutely perfect...'

I was yanked out of my thoughts to the sound of excited shouts from downstairs. I'd assume Yoongi heard it too because he hurriedly started to head down the stairs, me following behind him. When we'd gotten to the ground floor, I was greeted with a large amount of people who seemed very anxious.

"Yoongi!" They shouted in unison, and Yoongi was wrapped in his second group hug for the day.

The group was filled with unfamiliar, boys and girls... very pretty girls. I sunk down into myself in the presence of all of them, looking down at my not so flattering clothes. My gym shorts and baggy shirt were no match for their extravagant designer clothing that hugged them perfectly and fit them to a tee. On closer examination, I saw that they all had perfect hair, perfect faces, perfect bodies, perfect... everything.

I watched from my sullen position in the corner as Yoongi gave bro hugs to all the guys and greeted all the girls with gentle hugs and chaste kisses on each cheek, a pang in my heart with each one. He yelled over to me that he was gonna go out with his friends for bit and catch up, which I responded to with a generic 'okay, be safe'. He headed out the door with the model looking girls and boys, leaving me with the remaining 6 boys that I'd seen before but have yet to know anything about.

"Do you trust him?"

I whipped around, startled by the sudden voice behind me, "What?"

"Do you trust him?" The question was repeated by a boy with purple hair.

"Yes, why?" I questioned, not understanding where this topic has suddenly sprung from.

"Just wondering..." With that, he disappeared up the stairs.

"Don't mind him, he's just weird." A new voice spoke.

I pivoted to face him, my eyes immediately shooting towards his bubblegum pink hair with a questioning making its way towards him.

"I'm Jimin, that was Namjoon." He introduced, taking his hand out of his pocket to point in the direction the purple-haired had went before returning it to its former place.

"I'm Sap-"

"I know who you are." He cut me off.

"Who else is here?" I asked, realizing I only now knew two of his friends names. "I mean, I should know if I'm gonna be living here."

Jimin sighed, walking over to me and grabbing my shoulder, turning me to face the other boys in the room.

"That's Jungkook." He pointed at a boy who had big baby-like eyes.

"That's Jin." He gestured to a boy who was trying to console two bickering boys,"And those two are Taehyung and Hoseok."

"Well, that information will come in handy, but I'm gonna go unpack now" I told him.

He gave me a single nod and with that I headed off to unpack my stuff. Once I got to our room, I unzipped my duffel, pulling out all of the clothing items and putting them in their rightful place. I then put all my toiletries and makeup away in the bathroom and I was about to put away some other things but was stopped by my imprint releasing a searing sensation all over my body. I cupped a hand over my neck in an attempt to stop the pain but nothing worked.

I left the room and stumbled down the stairs to the best of my ability. When I had finally managed to descend down all the stairs, the front door opened and in came in a shocked Yoongi, his jaw dropped to the floor. I was about to go up to him and ask him what was wrong but was cut off by a beautiful girl bounding through the door behind.

"This is just so great, isn't it! We finally found each other again!" The unknown girl exclaimed.

"Um, Yeah." Yoongi responded to her.

I was already uncomfortable with the situation but I was pushed off the edge when I saw her getting a little too close with my Yoongi.

"I'm sorry but who are you?" I slightly snapped, being tired of her already.

"Oh sorry! I should introduce myself!" She paused to wrap her arms around Yoongi and rest her head on his shoulder, "I'm Yuri, Yoongi's girlfriend."

She's kidding, right?

- - - -

Plot twist, bitches.