RANT

Y'ALL- I'M SORRY BUT I GOTTA RANT

People who put sexual comments where BTS could see it make me so mad. People who say or put inappropriate things where they know they could see it, disgust me.  Like yeah, I get it, we all think sexual fantasies sometimes but if you feel like you can't hold them in and absolutely need to display them, put them where you know the boys won't see. I'm not gonna lie, I have an NSFW twitter acc where I sometimes, not very often tho, may say something sexual involving bts, BUT I have them BLOCKED on that acc and I NEVER favorite, retweet, quote, or comment on there posts. If you have a nsfw or know someone who has one, please block them or tell that person do block them if they haven't already done so. It's the respectful thing to do, I wouldn't want them seeing my acc.

ANOTHER ISSUE, THIS STORY IS A FAN FICTION, EMPHASIS ON THE WORD FICTION. THE THINGS THAT TAKE PLACE IN THIS STORY ARE NOT REAL IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM. ALONG WITH MY OTHER FAN FICTIONS. I UNDERSTAND THAT THERE IS A SMUT PART IN THIS STORY THAT I'VE GOTTEN SOME QUESTIONS ABOUT, BUT THAT IS ALSO NOT REAL AND JUST PART OF AN AU I'VE MADE TO FIT MY BOOK. I WAS SLIGHTLY UNCOMFORTABLE WRITING THAT CHAPTER, BUT NOW I'M MORE COMFORTABLE WITH WRITING CHAPTERS LIKE THAT SINCE I HAVE COME TO TERMS WITH THE FACT THAT EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING IN ALL OF MY FAN FICTIONS IS FICTIONAL AND WILL NEVER BE REAL.

LASTLY, YOU SHOULD NEVER EVER COMMENT SEXUAL OR NASTY THINGS ON BTS'S TWITTER POSTS, INSTAGRAM POSTS, OR YOUTUBE VIDEOS. IT HAS COME TO THE POINT WHERE THEY HAVE PUBLICLY SAID THAT THEY CAN NO LONGER READ THE COMMENTS DUE TO FEELING UNCOMFORTABLE FROM INAPPROPRIATE COMMENTS. IT'S VERY SHAMEFUL THAT THINGS LIKE THIS HAPPEN, IT'S VERY DISRESPECTFUL.

while we're at it, don't ask for other members when one member is doing a vlive. it's disrespectful, and you should be glad that they're even doing  a vlive when we all know they're very busy. and don't ever tell them things like 'dye your hair this color' 'work out, you need abs' 'lose some weight' 'see a dermatologist, you have too many skin problems' or 'I don't like (members name)' because none of those things are true, every member of bts is perfect the way they are and don't need to change a thing. we, as army's, need to support each and every member of bts throughout everything, no matter what it is, and especially in their hard times. BTS is BTS, a group made of seven perfect and amazing boys, and BTS wouldn't be BTS if one of those members wasn't there. So please, support, respect, love them all equally. They do a lot for us and work very hard to make such great songs, music videos, and dances. It's the least we could do in return.

Strong Power, Thank you.

♡♡♡