16 - Shattered Hearts *edited*

(Kim Jongin ⬆)

*Sapphire's POV*

It was a few days after I had sex with Yoongi and everything seemed to be going smoothly; except for the fact that my car broke down.

I was currently walking to work because of it, when a black car pulled up next to me and started to slow down. Immediately, my heart started to race.

My mind told me to start going faster, so I quickly picked up my pace to a sprint. The car behind sped up to my side yet again and the person started to roll down the window. On instinct, I started to run as fast as I could, my feet pounding on the pavement below me.

I heard the person get out of their car a start to run after me. When I heard this I tried to run faster but I was running at full speed. Suddenly, I felt two arms wrap around my waist and pull me into the person's chest. I started to freak the fuck out; screaming, kicking my legs, waving arms, etc. Then the person spoke into my ear.

"Gotch' ya." They said, and I immediately stopped freaking because I knew that voice like the back of my hand.

They turned me around and what I saw shocked me. It was my childhood best friend, Kim Jongin. I quickly hugged him, in which he responded with hugging me back tightly.

"Jongin! What are you doing here?! I thought you and your parents moved to Paris?" I squealed in excitement while pulling back from the hug.

"I did, but now since I'm an adult, I moved back on my own!" He said, excitedly.

"That's great!" I responded.

"I saw you walking on the side of the road, so I thought I'd stop and give you a ride." He stated.

"Well, you scared the shit out of me." I said.

"Sorry, get in the car and I'll take you to where ever you're going." He said, heading over to his car.

I obliged, walking over to his car and getting in, then putting on my seatbelt. He started to drive then proceeded to start a conversation.

"So, where am I taking you?" He asked.

"Dark Willows Mental Asylum." I stated like it was normal.

"Why?!" He said, glancing at me quickly.

"I work there." I said simply.

"Well, be careful, there are some pretty dangerous people in there." He said wile pulling up to the asylum.

"I will." I said, letting out a small chuckle.

I got out and started to walk towards the doors, when Jongin called for me.

"Sapphire!" He shouted.

"Yes?" I said, looking towards the car to see him scribbling something down on a peice of paper.

"Here, take my number so we can catch up." He said, getting out of the car and handing me a paper with what I assumed was his phone number on it.

"Okay, I will, Bye." I said, hugging him again.

"Bye!" He said while hugging me back, before getting back in the car.

I turned back around and walked into through the doors of the Asylum.

*Yoongi's POV*

I had just woken up from a nap not to long ago and I decided to get up and look out of the window like I do everyday.

But today I saw something that I don't usually see everyday.

There out in the parking lot, I saw my Sapphire laughing with, smiling at, and hugging another man.