Ch. 7 - Don't get cocky, you little shit. *edited*

It's Tuesday now, and I have been avoiding Yoongi as much as possible. The only time that I was around him after the kiss was the day after when I had to take his food to him, let's just say, it was an stiff situation.

*Flashback to that moment*

I took a deep breath before walking into rhetoric isolation room. He was there, sitting on the side of the bed, with his head in his hands. I walked as quietly as I could over to the table by the bed and put the tray down as silently as possible, trying not to be noticed. I was almost out of the door when I heard him call out to me.

"Sapphire?" Yoongi chocked behind me in a hoarse voice, as if he'd been crying.

I slowly spun around on my heels so that I was facing him. I knew my speculation was correct when I saw his red, bloodshot eyes and the tear stains on his cheeks.

"Yeah, it's me." I said with an awkward voice and you could easily see that my whole body was tense.

"Sapphire!" He yelled out as he got off the floor before rushing over and crushing me into a tight.

I sat there awkwardly as he held me tightly and cried into my shoulder. He finally stopped crying after about 5 minutes and released from his hug.

"Sapphire, can we talk?" He asked in a pleading voice.

I shook my head no, and then turned around and walked out if the door. I was about to close it when I heard him cry out, literally.

"Sapphire!" He sobbed out looking at me with the most pleading eyes I've ever seen.

I looked sorrowfully and felt like a Bitch because I had made him cry. The reason I wouldn't talk to him us because I want to distance ourselves from each other so that we don't get caught doing something we shouldn't and then get In trouble.

"Sapphire, please talk to me, I just wanna hear your voice!" He said, falling to his knees in a sobbing mess.

I felt a harsh tug on my heart as I watched him break down in front of me.

"Please.." He sobbed out once again.

I finally was able to make myself shut the door and walk away. Still hearing his heart wrenching sobs as I exited the basement.

*Flashback over*

That memory makes me feel awful, knowing that I left him there crying when I should of just talked to him or at least comforted him. I just don't want us to get in trouble.

For these past 2 days it has been harder for me to avoid him because he's out of the isolation room and now that he's out, I see him more every day.

Anyways, I was currently in the file room, organizing the patients files. It was my assignment to organize the files for the next 2 days. I finished that up and headed for the water dispenser at the end of the hall because I was thirsty. I finished drinking my cup of water, then proceeded to throw it away and I was about to walk away when a hand slammed into the wall in front of me, blocking my path. There was only one thing running through my mind at the moment.

"Please don't be Yoongi."

I thought over and over again, hoping that it wouldn't be him. Unfortunately, when I looked up, I saw the fierce gaze of Yoongi's dark brown eyes piercing directly into my soul.

"Y-Yoongi." I stuttered feeling nervous from the stare he was giving me.

He did nothing but calmly grab my wrist and pull me to the elevator, and when we got into the elevator he pressed the button for the 5th floor. When we got to the 5th floor, he pulled me out of the elevator, and down the hall down his room. Once we got to his room, he practically through me in and locked the door, why the patients rooms have locks, I honestly don't fucking know.

Once he had locked the door, he walked over to me and pushed me onto his bed before straddling me and pinning my wrists above my head.

"Why are you avoiding me?" He questioned with a hard tone.

"I'm no-" I tried to speak but he cut me me off.

"Don't even try to say you're not because I know for a fact that you are!" He shouted in anger.

I stayed silent shocked by his newly owned rage and intimacy.

"Can you please just stop avoiding me?" He asked, now with a soft tone.

He is really starting to confuse me with all his frequent mood changes.

"Please?" He asked me once again, and I felt as if I was having flashbacks to the day after we kissed.

I then did something I never thought I would do. I grabbed him by the chain that was hanging around his neck, and brought his head down connecting our lips together. It felt the same as the first time we kissed, except better. Our lips worked together in perfect harmony, fitting together like two puzzle pieces.

The kiss started to get heated quickly, it escelated to a kiss that was much more. Yoongi's hands were gripping tightly onto my hips and my hands were tangled up in his soft, blonde hair, which he had some how dyed. Soon enough, Yoongi's hands started to unbutton the top buttons of my nurses uniform as he kissed up my neck and onto my jawline. An alarm alarm went off in my head as I felt this happen.

"Yoongi, Stop." I said, out of breath.

He pulled away from me and let go of my uniform. He looks at me with mixed emotions- regret, confusion, lust. He got off me and stood up from the bed.

"I'm sorry!" He apologized as soon as he stood up.

"It's fine, Yoongi, I liked it but I don't think we should be doing that right now" I said as I sat up and fixed the buttons he had undone.

"Oh, okay." He said with a slight smirk.

"Don't get cocky, you little shit." I said, slightly laughing as I walked over to him.

"Well, that's mean!" He playfully shouted.

"I'm sorry." I cooed giving him a hug.

We both laughed for a while and cracked a few jokes but then I noticed that my shift was ending.

"Hey, my shift is ending and I have to leave now." I said.

He looked very disappointed after I said this.

"Do you have to go?" He said standing up and I followed after him.

"Unfortunately, yes, but I'll be here tomorrow, just like always." I said, pulling him into a hug.

"Okay..." He responded still dissatisfied that I had to leave.

He pulled away from the hug and kissed me passionately which I, of course, returned. We pulled away out of breath and it took us a while to get our breathing back to normal.

"Bye, Yoongi." I said before giving him one last peck on the lips and then walking towards the door.

"Bye" He replied waving at me.

I waved back and then walked out the door with a huge smile plastered on my face.

×××××

They aren't even dating, yet they've kissed like 4 times and they're already getting freaky with each other... those dirty lil hoes