Ch. 23 - "No, not really." *edited*

*Sapphire's POV*

"What the fuck is she talking about?"

I can't believe this.

Who does she think she is? And what gave her the nerve to strut in here and publicly tell everyone she's his girlfriend.

"Um, excuse you, don't talk to him like that!" Yuri shouted at me in the snobbiest tone I've ever heard in my life.

"Oh, shut up, you whore!" I stopped to roll my eyes, "Who even are you?"

"Like I told you, I'm Yoongi's girlfriend and I have been for almost 7 years." She spat.

"Oh sweetheart, I think you're confused, because I'm his girlfriend." I retorted.

"Are you sure about that, bitch?" She yelled.

"I was pretty sure when he was fucking me last night."

"ENOUGH!"

Our argument was cut short when Yoongi snapped out of his shocked state and decided to finally speak up. He walked over, standing right between us since we had, unknowingly, got in each others faces.

He strode over and started to pull me up the stairs, "We need to talk, stay down here, Yuri."

"Okay, Yoongi." Yuri purred.

"Bitch." I muttered in disgust.

When we'd finally got to our room, Yoongi ushered me in and locked the door behind us.

"Who is she and why is she here?" I got right to the point.

"She's my ex-girlfriend, Yuri." He sighed but continued, "And I don't why or how she's here."

Then it all clicked into place. Agust. Yuri. Everything.

"Agust... I though Agust got rid of Yuri." I whispered to myself thinking only I could hear but I was soon proven wrong when Yoongi slammed me against the wall with darkened eyes and ragged breathing.

"How the fuck do you know about Agust?" He seethed into my ear, saying Agust's name like it was poison in his mouth.

"I don't know what you're talking about.. "

"Don't act dumb with me!" I didn't pay attention to these words, only the newfound pain on left cheek.

He hit me.

I can't believe he'd do that, I mean, I expect it from Agust but this isn't Agust, this is Yoongi. My Yoongi... I can't believe he'd do something like this.

"He is the reason why I was in the Asylum, to answer your question you asked a while back."

"What?" I whispered, looking up at him standing by the window sill.

"The first time Agust came out he... he did some bad things which led to me being locked away in that damn asylum." He uttered.

"What did he do?" I dared to ask.

He took a deep breath in, "He brutally murdered my Father along with my siblings and then he took Yuri, who was my girlfriend at the time, and he dumped her off somewhere deep into the woods and told her that if she went near me ever again he'd do to her what he did to my family. After that, no one saw her again and I was convicted of 4 counts of murder and 1 count of kidnapping, but instead of sending me to jail, they had my mother send me to a mental asylum because from the evidence of the crimes and some testing, they found out I was inhuman and said it was an illness."