20 - Someone New? (M) *edited*

A/N: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT AND IS OPTIONAL SINCE I WILL RECAP THE IMPORTANT PARTS OF THIS CHAPTER IN THE NEXT CHAPTER, SO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ SMUT, YOU DON'T HAVE TO.

*Sapphire's POV*

We were in the car, driving to the place which Yoongi won't tell me about. It's been at least 4 hours and I'm in serious need to get out of this car.

"Hey, stop at that McDonald's so we can eat." I said, pointing to the familiar golden arches in the distance.

He pulled into the parking lot, then reached into the back seat and grabbed a bandana out of his duffel bag. He tied it around the lower half of his face before getting out of the car.

"Why the fuck did you put a bandana on your face?"

"So I don't get recognized." He said in a "duh" tone.

"I don't know who you're talking to with that attitude." I snapped.

"What? Is little miss priss angry?" He spat.

I didn't say anything, just gave him the "did you really just say that" face.

"Sorry, I'm irritable from being cooped up in that car." He apologized.

"It's alright, I am too."

When we got into the Mcdonalds, I told Yoongi what I wanted to eat then headed off to the bathroom. Once I'd finished doing my business, I walked over to one of the poorly kept sinks and leaned over to wash my hands. I quickly glanced up at myself, but had to do a double take when I saw what seemed to be red veins peeking out from my imprint. I stood up straight and tucked my hair behind my ear to get a better look, I saw that there indeed was red veins emitting out from all around my imprint. I brushed it off and decided that I would ask Yoongi about it later.

I finished washing my hands then headed out of the bathroom and started to look around for Yoongi. I saw him sitting at a booth in the back. I walked over and saw he had gotten our food, a chicken nugget meal for me and a cheeseburger for him.

"All you got is a cheeseburger?" I asked while chowing down on my fries.

He just nodded in response and began to eat his food. It didn't take too long before we finished so we threw our trash out and got back in the car.

We were driving in total silence, Yoongi and I hadn't spoken a word. To think about it, Yoongi didn't talk much at McDonalds either. How strange.

"You okay, Yoongi?" I asked.

"Mhm." He said, just smiling straight forward at the road.

"You sure?" I asked again, because he still wasn't talking.

"I'm fine, baby."

His voice sounded strange, it didn't sound like Yoongi nor Suga's voice. It sounded a lot more rough and rugged.

"Why does your voice sound like that?" I questioned.

"My throats sore from the screaming that went down during the escape. " He answered.

"Oh..."

We sat in silence for awhile, the only sound being the rubber tires making their way along the road.