Laughing Jack (When You Became Friends)

The next day was chilly, but you wanted to go back and thank LJ for the carisail ride. As you were walking through the carnival, you heard music. "LJ?.." you whispered, picking up the pace. You got to a large tent, where the music was coming from. When you opened the tent curtain, you see Laughing Jack on his bed, eating candy. He looked up at you and grinned. "Y/n! Hey." He said, delighted. "Hi, LJ." You said, walking toward him. He scrambles off the bed. "Oh! Please, sit. Would you like some candy?"

"Sure." you giggled, sitting on his black-and-white bed. It was soft and bouncy. "What's your favorite candy?" He asked, searching through shelf's. "F/c." you replied. He found the candy and tossed it to you. He grabbed a lollipop, then plopped down next to you. "So, what brings you here, y/n?" You started eating. "I wanted to thank you for the carisail ride. It was fun." Laughing Jack smiled. "Heh heh, no problem. I'm glad you enjoyed it." You finished your candy and threw away the wrapper.

"Hey y/n? Is it alright if we could do this more often? It can get a little lonely here sometimes." LJ said, scratching his head. You smiled. "Sure. I would love to get to know you more. I gotta go, but I'll see you later." He stared at you, then giggled. "Ok! I can't wait." You walked out of the tent, leaving Laughing Jack with the biggest smile on his face.