Party Time!!!!

You slightly open your eyes. Your hair is messy and your face is covered in slobber. "Hmm...what?" Slowly lifting yourself up, you look around the room, which is a big freakin mess. "Wait...this is the mansion. What am I doing here?" You get up from the couch and scan the room. Jeff is sleeping on the floor, wrapped up in the rug like a borito. Ben's lying next to him, his face covered in drawings. You turn your head to the left and see LJ hanging halfway out the window, his shirt off. Garbage is all over the room. "Maaaan, what the hell happened?"

You stagger into the kitchen and see Hoodie sitting at the counter with Slenderman and Masky. "Good morning, sleepy head. Had fun last night?" Masky chuckles as Slendy glares at him. "What happened? The living room looks like a mess!" Hoodie sighs. "Did you even see the front of the house?" Curious, you guys walk outside and stare at the mansion. "HOW THE FU-" Toilet paper covers the entire mansion, dripping wet. A picture of Sonic with the words "I AM GOD" underneath is spray painted in the middle. "How on earth......." Slenderman rubs his eyes. "Don't even get me started on the bathroom." Running inside, you look inside the bathroom and see Toby in the tub, bathed in syrup. EJ has his head in the toilet, passed out. The entire bathroom is flooding with water, with shampoo, hair dye, and makeup all over the walls. "I stopped the toilet leak, but everything still needs to be cleaned up." Hoodie smiles weakly. You grunt loudly and walk back into the kitchen. "Is the rest of the house like this?!"

Glitchy Red sways in, still a little drunk. "I'm here, lady's!" He walks up the Slenderman and falls into his chest. "Wow, that was an awesome f*cking party! We should plan another one, right buddy?!" Slenderman picks him up and throws him at the couch. "I'm not in the mood, Red." You grab a cup and fill it with water. Well, you wanted water, but the sink was clogged. "Alright, so, how did the house get messed up?!" Hoodie grabs his camera and hooks it up to his laptop. "I don't know how, but I got the entire thing on tape. Let's wait until everyone is awake." Two hours later, the living room is straighted up and everyone is in there. Sonic has rainbow hair and Silver's got makeup smeared all over his face. "Alright, I hooked everything up to the flat screen. This is how the house became a garbage site." Hoodie sighs, pressing play.

The tape starts out in front of the mansion. "So, we're here at the mansion. Sonic and Red wanted to throw a party. Don't ask me how they convinced Slenderman." Hoodie chuckles. The camera lands on you, Jeff, Toby, and Masky. "Man, we're probably late, Hoodie." Masky sighs, rubbing his neck. "I'm sorry. Sonic asked us to get some soda. Thanks for coming with me." Toby grins. "No, tic, problem." You smile at the camera and open the door. Ben and LJ are seen dancing to some music. "Alright, you guys made it!" Ben yells, snagging the soda and running to the kitchen. "I'VE GOT THE SODA! WHERE'S THE MENTOS?!" The camera shakes a little as it gets passed to Jeff. "Hold this. I have to make sure he doesn't make a mess." Hoodie shouts, walking to the kitchen. Jeff faces the camera and grins. "Yo, this is the sexiest man on the planet." You can be seen rolling you eyes as you head to the restroom.

"Oh Jeff. Everyone knows I'm the sexiest." Ben grins, pating him on the shoulder. Jeff snarls and looks back at the TV. The camera shows everyone dancing to the music. You're having a dance off with c/b. "You better not be letting me win!" You grin, doing some sick moves. C/b smirks and does a back flip. "Beat that!" In a flash, you do the splits. Everyone starts cheering. "Hello, mother*ckers!!" Sonic yells, bursting through the door. In his hand is beer. Lots of it. "The party has arrived." Everyone in the living room looks at him. "So you brought alcohol....." Slenderman growls. Sonic starts sweating, then looks at the TV. "Hey, did we fast forward?!" On TV, everyone has a drink in their hand. "Who do you guys think have the best abs?!" Laughing Jack burps out. Suddenly LJ and Ben take there shirts off. "It's gonna be me!!" Ben grins, flexing.

After everyone puts in their votes, the winner ends up being Laughing Jack. "Everybody loves clowns~" He coos, ruffling Ben's hair. He grunts, then stares at the window. "Is that an candy truck?!" LJ runs to the window, trips, and hits his head, now lying halfway out the window. "Hahaha, you totally *burp* fell for that....." He passes out on the floor. EJ walks up to him with a marker. "Oh sweet child. Never fall asleep around me..." You stare at Ben, who's face is bright red. "You drew dicks on my forehead?! What are you, a Jigglypuff?!" EJ shrugs. "You were being a dick head." He almost lunges at him when a scream is heard on the TV. The camera goes into the kitchen and lands on Glitchy Red and Masky, making out. Hoodie is seen staring at them. "Masky?! I-I-I thought we had something." He yelps. Masky pushes Red off him. "Hoodie, this isn't what you think. I promise!" Hoodie shakes his head. "I'm hurt, Tim. I'M HURT!!" He runs away, Masky following him.

Red and Masky starts blushing. "Umm, let's never talk about this. EVER." Red groans, covering his mouth. "Agree." As the film continues, you're seen helping Toby pour syrup into the tub. "What you guys doin?" EJ chuckles, staggering in. Jeff's still holding the camera as you give EJ a bottle. "You're gonna play Titanic with him!" You giggle, walking to the couch and passing out. Jeff goes outside and starts yelling. "Sonic, Red, Silver, get your butts over here!!" They run out with toilet paper. "Who wants to leave a surprise for Slender?!" Cheering, they start throwing tissue all over the house. Slenderman stares at Jeff, who's grinning. "Hey, it was just a prank, bro." Slendy smacks him upside the head and looks back at the screen.

"Now, bring me the spray paint." He laughs. Sonic's eyebrows twitch. "Wait, are you gonna spray paint yourself on the house?! That's not fair!" Jeff and him start fighting, throwing punches in the air. Red grabs the camera and follows them into the house. "Roll him up!" All three of them roll Jeff up in the rug. The next ten minutes shows Sonic and them spray painting the house, but after they hose the house down to "make it clean to paint on." After that mess is done, they go inside. "Silver, let's go dress up for these boys~" Sonic coos, grabbing his arm. They head to the bathroom, which is covered in syrup. Toby's in the tub, barely awake, while EJ head is in the toilet. "What the hell happened to him?!" Sonic studders, shaking Toby. He burps and looks up. "Oh....we were, tic, resiting Titanic. I was Jack, cause, tic, I'm manly. And his *burp* dumb ass fell, tic, off. Luckily the toilet, tic, caught him." Silver starts to worry as Sonic grabs hair dye from under the sink. "A-ah, that's the girls dye! Won't they be upset?" Sonic stares at him as he puts some in his hair. "We'll buy more later. We have to look sexy for the boys."

The film continues with Sonic doing Silvers makeup and Silver helping with his hair. They accidentally clog the pipes, making water leak all over the place. And the pipes all around the house ended up being clogged too. The camera fast forwards to the both of them passed out in Slenderman's room. Glitchy Red turns the camera to him. "Maaaan, this party is awesome as hell! Wait, where the f*ck is Masky and Hoodie?!" He sways all over the house until he finds them passed out on each other in the kitchen. "Awww, best shipping ever.<3" He coos, placing the camera on the counter. "Good night everyone. I'm glad you all came and got to hang out with everyone. Hope ya'll had a blast!" You see him walking to his room. A few minutes later Slenderman walks through the door. "Hello children I'm hom-WHAT ON EARTH?!?!" The camera stops rolling.

Everyone stays silent as Slendy rubs his head. "Sonic....Red..." They stand up fast. "You boys understand how frustrated I am that you had a party, and you didn't tell me......." They starts trembling. He stares at them and sighs. "Your punishment is to clean this entire house. Don't leave one spot unclean. Understood?" They groan. "Yes sir." Slendy smiles slightly. "Now go. And the rest of you, you can go to your rooms or go home. Relax, you all consumed a lot of alcohol. I'd appreciate it if you boys helped out though. " You guys stand up and head in opposite directions. "Y/n." You turn around and see c/b. "How do you feel?" You rub your head and groan a little. "Wasted, but alive." He chuckles and kisses your head. "Head on home, ok? I'll be there later." Smiling, you grab your stuff and head out the door, happy that you had a good time.

Welcome my child~ Alright, so I'ma do author notes on the bottom for now on. First off, I really hope you enjoyed this chapter. I still can't believe that it's the 50th one! I was thinking of what to do for it, when I thought "Hey, how about a huge party?!" XD Any who, I had a lot of fun typing up this chapter. A little more then 1660 words! Man, if I was writing an essay, I'd totally get an A. Again, I hope this chapter made you laugh, and thank you for reading my book. Bri, out! ~O3o~