Lazy Daaaaaaaaay

(F/c means favorite chip)

Jeff: Today, you didn't wanna do shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. "Let's go jogging, sweetie!" Jeff yells, jogging in place. You sit on your bed, wearing sweats and a baggy shirt. Your hair's in a messy bun and you're holding a f/c bag. "Not today, boy!" You whine, throwing the chips in the air, trying to catch them with your mouth. You miss and Smile happily cleans the mess up. "Come relax with me." You grin, pulling him in the bed. "Ok. Since you want me so badly."

Slenderman: "Hey Slendy. Are you doing anything at the moment?" You say into your phone. "No, not at this moment. What do you need, honey?" You smile as you put Echo on your lap. "Come to my room. My parents aren't here, so you can come and chill with me." The second you said that, he teleports into the room and falls on the bed. "I'd love to spend time with you!" He chuckles. You raise your eyebrows and grab a book. "Nooooo, you heard chill and got excited. He starts blushing. "What no of course not." You guys spend the day reading random books.

Ben Drowned: Everyday seems like lazy day when you hang out with Ben, but today was different. Instead of playing video games, you guys played board games, like monopoly. Which was hard because Ben Jr kept grabbing the dog piece. "That's mine, Ben!" He laughs, taking it from him. Ben Jr runs out of the room, his fur flowing in the wind. After playing board games for a few hours, you guys lay on the bed and take naps.

Laughing Jack: Ahh, lazy day. A day the deserves to be a national holiday. "What should we do, LJ?" You smile, rubbing your hands together. Silence. "Umm, LJ? Where are you?" You question, slowly walking into his room and see him under the blankets. "Pick that one!" You hear Vaughn squeak. "Lemme pick!" LJ whimpers. You sneak up and pull the blankets off, revealing LJ with a laptop on his lap and Vaughn on his shoulder. "What are you playing?" You ask, looking toward his screen. Vaughn flies off as you excitedly jump next to him. "You're playing Undertale and you didn't tell me?!" The rest of the day you play with LJ. (What run did you guys do on Undertale?)

Hoodie: "Nooooooooooooooooooo, no no no no!" You yell like a baby, flaring your arms. Hoodie sighs, picking another show on your tablet. "Come on, don't be like that." You glare at him and pinch Dakota's cheeks. "But it can't end like that! Why would they even do that?!" He shrugs as he picks Gravity Falls. "Look, they'll put it on Netflix, sooner or later. For now we have to deal with the seasons we have." You growl, Dakota mimicking you. "Fine, but they better have the next season of Orange is the new Black soon. And I mean soooooooooon."

Eyeless Jack: With EJ, lazy day barely happens. He always wants to go out and get more kidneys. This time, you're gonna make him be lazy with you. He's actual a little scared of you ever since that incident at that concert. "EJ, come here for a minute!" You yell from your room. He walks in, dressed like he's ready to kill. "What is it, babe?" You close the door behind him and lock it. Seed lies on the bed, looking innocent. "Uuuuuuummm, if you need something while I'm out, just tell me." You shake your head and grab your TV remote. "EJ, stay home and watch TMZ with me!" He groans and scratches his head. "But babe, I'm hunger." You tug on his hoodie. "Come on! Please?!" He gives in and has a good time with you.

Ticci Toby: "Man, I really don't wanna do anything." You sigh. Toby nods his head, back-to-back with you. Pancake lays on his lap, dreaming of little waffle fishes. "I'm so, tic, lazy, I'm not gonna go, tic, killing today." Giggling, you fix your tank top. "I'm so lazy, I'm not even gonna make waffles." Toby jumps up and stares at you. "Hold it. No, tic waffles?!" Pancake awakens from her sleep meowing, probably wanting some. "Nah, let's just have cereal this morning." You stretch on the couch and look at your striped socks. He rolls off the couch and goes in the kitchen. "I'll make em, tic, then! But there, tic, not gonna taste, tic, as good as yours."

Lost Silver: For your guys lazy day, you decided to watch some Pokémon episodes! The old ones, not these new ones. "Does Team Rocket really think that their costumes will fool Ash?!" You smirk, comfortable in your pikachu onesie. Silver smiles and kisses your forehead. "Ya, but it's funny watching them try." As your watching, Rose and Cody swim in their aquarium, nibbling on poke'block. "Ooooooh, their about to snag Pikachu!" You grab some candy, yelling. Jesse and James do their little thing, then start goofing off. Which causes Pikachu to do a 360 no scope and defeat them. "Alright!" Silver shouts, highfiving you. After a few episodes, you play with your pokemon cards.

Sonic exe.: "Y/n, what's wrong with Baby?" Sonic sighs, worry in his voice. You come out from the kitchen and stare at Baby, who's lying on Sonics chest. "She's just being lazy today, don't worry about it." He looks at her and scratches her head. "What now?" You grin and grab a blanket. "How about you two take a nap while I make some lazy food?" He watches you go back into the kitchen. "And what would that be?" "Grilled cheese sandwich's." You yell out. "Yummy."