When He Has A Nightmare

Jeff: "There's my next victim..." Jeff smirks, looking up at the house.

The moon washed over the grass as he climbed up the side of the house and into a window. His victim tosses and turns in their sleep. Jeff smiles a evil grin and raises his knife.

"GO TO SLEEP!" He screams while stabbing the person repeatedly. When he's finished he throws the blanket off them and gasps.

You lie dead, blood gushing from your stap wounds.

"Y-y/n?! No, no...."

He staggers to the corner of the room, dropping his knife.

"W-WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?! Y/n, y/n.."

He wakes up, screaming. "Y/n!!!" You spring up. "Jeff?! What's wrong?!"

He lifts up your shirt and feels your belly, fear and worry mixed in his face.

"Jeff???"

A sigh of relief escapes from his mouth and he lowers your shirt. "I...I was out...doing t-the usual. And...and..."

You put the pieces together and pull him over to you. Squeezing him into a hug, you caress his hair. "Shh, it's ok Jeff. It was just a nightmare..."

Jeff nods his head, and slowly puts on his sleep mask. He falls asleep in your arms.

Slenderman: It's a dark, windy night. Slenderman sees his next victim, grabbing one of his notes. His tentacles sway in the dark, patiently waiting to go in for the kill.

The person grabs the next note, then hears a static sound. Before they could turn around, Slenderman wraps his tentacle around their neck. He slowly lifts them up, then snaps their neck.

He lets go and they fall to the ground with a hard thug. "Another victim punished." He thinks quietly to himself. He goes to turn, but hears a small whisper.

"...how could you...."

He stares at the crumpled body on the ground. Your body.

"Y-y/n?...."

"I.....thought...you loved me..."

He rushes to pick you up, your neck bobbing around.

"Y/n, no! I didn't mean too!!!!"

The color in your eyes begin to fad as you whisper your last words.

"Why...."

He stares at your lifeless eyes, the color of a dead fish.

His vision slowly fads, a sign of him waking up. You're hovering over him, scared. "Slendy, wake up!"

He lifts himself up and stares at you. You rub his cheek. "You were talking in your sleep. You sounded scared."

Slendy wraps his hands around your neck, feeling it in place. "Don't ever take my notes without telling me. Please...."

You nod your head and make him a cup of tea so he could relax.

Ben Drowned: "Babe, where are you?" Ben calls out. He continues to walk in the forest. The sun peeks through the tree branches.

He comes across a clearing, where there's a lake. Goosebumps appear on his body as he stares at the crystal clear water. "Nope!"

Before he could turn around, he hears splashing and a scream. "Y/n?!"

You can be seen drowning, far away from him.

"BEN!!!!"

"I'M COMING BEAUTIFUL!"