When You See Him Shirtless

(I had to unpublish and republish this cause it wasn't showing the sonic exe and the rest of the lost silver. Stupid tablet.)

Jeff: "Y/n, do you know where my shirt is?" Jeff yells from the bathroom. You look around in your room and find his shirt on the floor. "You dropped it in here, Jeffy." You hear his voice chuckle. "So, I'm Jeffy now. I like it." Smiling, you knock on the bathroom door. "You can come in. I'm not naked." You open the door and see a shirtless Jeff. He was built really nicely and had a six pack. "Umm, my shirt sweetie?" He waves his hand at your face. You get out of your daze and realize that he is really close now. "Ah, um, oh ya here ya go hehehe..." You rush out of there red in the face, leaving Jeff with a confused face.

Slenderman: You two were in the woods, laying in the grass. Slendy lays a blanket on the ground and you plop down on it. "Thank you kind sir." He smiles and sits down. "No problem." As you lay down and look at the sky, Slendy starts fanning himself. "It's hot. Would you mind if I take my shirt off?" You say no and watch him take his shirt off. His chest is well built and is shiny from the sweat. He lays next to you and smiles. You smile lightly and turn to the side a little before he could see your blushed face.

Ben Drowned: "Babe, what is with you?" Ben asks, worry in his voice. You don't look at him, trying not to get a nosebleed. You guys were having another gaming competition, and things got pretty heated, so Ben thought it was a good idea to take his shirt off. You took one look at his muscular chest and almost passed out. Now you couldn't concentrate with Ben being all hot out of the corner of your eye. And you know he knows because he keeps trying to make you look at him. "Why won't you look at me?" He says, sadness at the edge of his voice. You look at him and see him grinning, his chest incredibly smooth. "I'll be back!!" You yell, getting out of the room. He smiles, proud with himself.

Laughing Jack: It was a nice day outside, and you wanted to ride the Chaos (yes, in this scenario, his carnival has the Chaos.), but it was broken due to some proxy's horsing around on it. "Man, it's hot today!" You yawn, the sun making you sleepy. LJ nods and wipes his forehead. "It sure is. Could you get me some lemonade, sweetheart? " You ruffle his hair and smile. "Of course." After you grab him and yourself a drink, you walk back to the Chaos. "I've got you your dri-" You freeze and stare at him. He must of took his shirt off when you got the drinks. Now his buff, strong chest is there, glimmering in the sunlight. "You ok sugar?" He asks, standing up. Sweat drips off his face and onto his chest, making you pass out. LJ had to pick you up and carry you inside the tent.

Hoodie: Today was another lazy day for the two of you, so you wore a pair of shorts and a large T-shirt. "Alright, I am ready to be lazy!" You walk into your room to watch a movie with Hoodie, when you stumble on a little surprise. Hoodie's sitting on the edge of the bed, without his shirt. You didn't expect him to be so muscular! "Oh, um, ah..." You slowly walk up to him, trying to cover up your face. He smiles sweetly and pulls you into his lap. "You're so cute when you blush!" You nod into his chest and try not to pass out as you two cuddle.

EJ: "Man, the food smells so good!" You smile, smelling the air. Today EJ was barbecuing outside. He didn't have a shirt on, but he did have an apron over his chest. You kept staring at him as he cooked the hotdogs. "They're almost done, babe." He grins, turning some of them. When they're finished, he puts them on a plate and places them on the table. "Might wanna take the apron off while you eat, EJ." You smile, grabbing the ketchup bottle. He slips it off and reveals a tanned six pack. You squeeze the bottle, ketchup gets all over the place. "Y/n?! Be careful." He sighs, grabbing a napkin and wiping down the table. You quickly get up and walk inside the house. "Where are you going?" He ask, wiping the little bit of ketchup that was on his chest. "I'm grabbing you a shirt!"

Ticci Toby: You wake up to the smell of french toast. "Hmm, is my sweet Toby making me breakfast?" You walk downstairs, almost tripping over Pancake, whose trying to hug the living hell out of your leg. You get to the kitchen and see something sweeter than waffles. Toby shirtless! It was a beautiful sight indeed. He doesn't notice you staring at his bare chest. "Ah, i-is this for me?" He looks up and gives you the biggest grin. "Hello beautiful. I, tic, was gonna, tic, take this up for you!" He goes to you and gives you a big hug. You start blushing like crazy, feeling his chest with your hands. "You like?" He smirks, puffing his chest out. You nod and have Toby do a little dance for you later.

Lost Silver: "Lovely, c-could you help m-me?" You hear a voice cry from the bathroom. You speed walk in there and see Silver on the floor with only pants on. "M-my arms disappeared a-again..." You sigh, smiling, and pick up his shirt. You help put on his shirt, but not before staring at his chest. He wasn't super built, but he wasn't a stick either. "D-do I turn you o-on?" He smirks, wiggling his eyebrows. You both start laughing and you peck his cheek. "You know, you don't have to have to have your shirt on all the time...." He smiles as his arms come back. "Alright. I'll never w-wear a shirt a-again." He flexes a little and you start giggling like crazy.

Sonic exe.: As you were downstairs making grilled cheese sandwiches, Sonic was in your bathroom. "There, done! I should go check on Sonic and make sure his injury's are ok..." After what happened yesterday, Sonic kinda got dunked on by the others. "Ow, this shirt isn't helping!" Sonic growls, ripping it off. At that moment you walk in. Sonic doesn't see you, so he starts checking himself out. "Damn, I look sexy~" And to be honest, he did. He had a six pack and was built extremely well. You started to drool as he flexed. He sees you out of the corner of his eye and smirks. You were watching him when you hear Baby Dog downstairs. "Oh crap." You turn away for a second, and when you look back to see Sonic's in front of you, smirking. He wraps you in a hug and kisses your neck. "Hi~" he says seductively. You blushes a delicate pink and run downstairs, leaving sonic to chase you down and tease you some more.