Puppeteer part 1

Yes, someone new is joining the family! @senstargirl asked if I could add someone to the scenarios, and the Puppeteer was chosen. Lets give him a warm welcome.

CLAP FOR ME PEASANTS!!!

×·×·×·×·×·×

How You Met: You lie in bed, thinking about school. "It's coming up so fast..." You sigh, hugging your pillow.

Your window is open, letting a cool breeze flow through the room. A huge gust of wind blows through and sends papers flying everywhere.

"D*mmit! I just stacked those too!"

You hurry off your bed and scatter to pick up all the papers. One of the papers begins to fly out of the window. "No no no no no!" You reach for it, but a string beats you to it. The string hands you the paper, which you took hesitantly. It then retracts into the ceiling, and a pair of glowing yellow eyes stare at you.

"H-hello...thank you for grabbing my paper...."

The eyes give you a wink and laughter echo's around the room. "No problem. My name is Puppeteer, but you may call me Puppet."

"M-my name is Y/n."

The eyes move toward the window as you continue to stare back at them. "I must be going, but I will return. Till then!" You see something float outside, but the moon was shining too brightly for you to see.

"Till then...."

When You Become Friends: It's been 3 days since you last saw the Puppeteer, and to be honest, you wanted to see those beautiful yellow eyes again.

"Maaaan, I don't wanna do this right now!" You groan, pushing away your homework. Yes, you had summer school in this scenario. You wanted an extra elective.

Anywho, as you fight with yourself on whether or not to continue your work, or start a marathon of anime, two strings slither down the wall. They approach your sides and start tickling you.

"Hahahaha! W-who's, hehehe, tickling me?!?!"

The strings turn you around and they return to the ceiling, where again you see those yellow eyes. "I am, my dear~" The eyes float closer to you and a person appear from the shadows. He has a beanie on and shoulder length hair. The only color on him is his intense eyes.

"You're alone here, aren't you?"

You frown and nod your head. He smiles mischievously and takes your hand. "Well, I'll have to visit you more often then." Kissing your hand with gentleness, he disappears into thin air. (Where the f*ck did he go?!? Oh sorry...I ruined the moment. >X3

How He Feels About You: Y/n's features are so gentle and angel like. She seems so lonely though. I want to make her smile.

When He Tells You He Likes You: The Puppeteer has been visiting you for the past two weeks, and within those weeks he's made you feel special. More special then anyone has ever made you feel.

Tonight you waited for him by the window, anxious to see him. After 30 minutes, you sighed and headed to bed.

"And I was gonna show him my Charizard card..."

You begin to close your eyes when you feel something shuffle on your bed. You look up and see a doll that looks like the Puppeteer dance on your bed. It does the dab and makes you crackle with laughter.

The doll reaches behind its back and pulls out a lilac. Handing it to you, it goes limp and you see the strings that were attached to it go back into the shadows. "Umm, y/n?" A deep, gentle voice says.