When You're On Your Monthly

Jeff: It's a wonderful day. The sun is shining, the birds are singing. It's a good day for people like you....to be in moaning in pain. You were on your monthly, laying in bed. "Uuuuuuggggh." You moan, wrapping yourself in a blanket. Jeff comes in with a pain pill with a glass of water, a movie, and a bowl of ice cream. "Here ya go, my precious." Jeff smiles, kissing your cheek. Smile walks in and jumps on the bed. You smile weakly and take the pill. "Thank you Jeff. What movie is this?" He puts the movie in the DVD player and climbs into bed with you. "The Princess Bride." You cuddle up to him. "Cooool."

Slenderman: "Honey, calm down? What happened?!" Slendy ask, hugging you. He was working when he got a text from you. When he teleported into your room, you had tears running down your face. "My-my-my...." You croaked. He rubs the tears from your face. "My what?" You point to Echo, who's eating your burger. "She's eating my burger!" Echo stares at you guys, grabs the burger and bolts out of the room, leaving little trails of ketchup. Slenderman sighs and kisses you. "If I get you another burger, will you calm down?" You nod your head. He gets you a burger and you chow down on it.

Ben Drowned: "Where's the chocolate?!" You yell, storming around your room. Ben sits in the corner, Ben Jr on his lap. "I-I'm not sure, babe." He starts to sweat. You stare at him. "Oh, really?" He smiles nervously and nods his head. Walking over to him, you kneel down and look into his eyes. Then you slowly lean forward and kiss him. He hums and kisses back. Suddenly, he's kissing the ground and his hand are held behind his back. "I can taste the chocolate in your mouth, you thief." You growl. Ben gets out of your grip and runs out of the door to buy more chocolate.

Laughing Jack: You felt like hell. Your stomach was beating itself up, you couldn't eat. It was terrible. Laughing Jack wasn't really helping either. "Come on, sweetheart, this should make you feel better." He coos, holding up some chocolate. You cover your mouth and shake your head. He frowns and grabs a gummy worm. "Then how about-" Before he can finish, Vaughn swoops in and snags the worm. "Get that back!" He yells, chasing Vaughn around the room. You start laughing and begin to feel better. Vaughn fly's into his cage and happily goes to town on dat gummy worm.

Hoodie: "The cake's ready, cutie!" Hoodie yells from the kitchen. You growl and get up from the couch. You haven't told Hoodie that you were on your monthly yet, scared that he'll get grossed out. As you walk in, the smell slaps you in da face. Hoodie places the cheesecake on the table and kisses your cheek. "I think I did an awesome job, right y/n?" He grins, wiping his head. You stare at the cheesecake as hoodie slices a piece. "Here ya go, lovely!" He smiles as you devour the whole entire cheesecake. "Uhhhh, your really hungry, huh?" He laughs, rubbing your head. You blush and nod your head. "You know, if you're on your monthly, you could of just told me." He sighs, pulling out another cheesecake. You stare at him. "H-how did you?.." He chuckles. "I can tell just by looking into those beautiful eyes. That's why I made the cheesecakes, to make you feel better." You smile and hug him. "You're so sweet."

Eyeless Jack: "EJ, could you get me some chicken?" You yell from your room. Seed peeks his head up as EJ walks in with a bucket of chicken. "Yuuuuus, thank you!" You squeal, gripping the bucket. Seed jumps on the bed and drools. "Seed...want some." You shake your head and grab a leg. "Sorry Seed, but did is mine." He growls and grabs a chicken breast. "Seed...don't care." You clench your fist. "MY BREAST! GIVE IT BACK!" EJ starts laughing hysterically. After you sucker punch him, EJ goes and tells Seed it's not nice to steal other people's breast. Which results in them both laughing and you having to leisure them.

Ticci Toby: When you told Toby that you were on your monthly, he freaked out and ran out of the house. Now you're laying in bed and watching The Notebook. Pancake meows and cuddles with you. "I didn't mean to freak out Toby....." You sigh. Pancake perks her ears up as the front door opens and closes. Toby walks in your room with a bag. "Toby, what is-" He silences you with a kiss and gives you a big hug. "I'm sorry, tic, if I hurt your, tic, feelings earlier." He says. "This is for, tic, you." He hands you a bag. You open it and find a box of pads, chocolate rice crispy treats, and a fluffy pillow. "I, tic, hopes this makes up, tic, for my rudeness." You grin and rub his cheek. "It does. Thank you."

Lost Silver: "SILVER!!" You scream. Silver sprints in your room and almost tackles your bed. "What's wrong?!" He shouts, hugging you. You point to your game. "This mother*cker beat all my pokemon and bragged about it!" He slightly frowns and stares at the screen. "Are you f-fighting people o-online?" You nod your head. "Go kick his ass!" Silver shivers and shakes his head. "U-um, let's not cause any violence, lovely." You look at him and start crying. "N-n-n-no! Please don't cry!" He squirms, wiping your tears. You pout. "Fiiiine. I'll just get my legendary team and beat him until next week." As you get your team ready, Silver sighs. "Thank Arceus." (Cause Arceus is god. B3)

Sonic exe.: "I can't believe I'm doing this." Sonic grunts, holding an ice tea. He walks into your room, where you're covered in blankets and surrounded by pillows. "Here ya go, ya highness." He snarls, handing you the drink. You take it and fix his tie. "Awesome. Also, thank you for wearing the suit." He rolls his eyes. "Ya, sure. Why the hell am I wearing this again?" You ruffle his hair and stir your drink with the twisty straw. "Cause it makes me feel better." You take a sip and blush. "Also cause you look really handsome..." You whisper. He raises his eyebrows and grins. "I didn't hear that last part." You look away. "It's nothing, nothing. Now, play a piece for me." You smirk, pointing at the keyboard in the corner. He laughs and goes to it. "Whatever you say, Ciel." He hears you chuckle. "Right back atcha, Sebastian."