When He Wants To Cuddle

I'm sooooo sorry it took so long to update. I've had some family problems over the last 2-3 weeks. But don't worry. I'm not dead, i'm not leaving to narnia.

Jeff: "My precious, come to meeeeeeeeeee!" Jeff whines, his arms open. You giggle at your desk, working on homework. "But I'm working on assignments, Jeff" He grins. "That sh*t can wait. I can't. Now, come to your bloody prince!" Laughing, you get off your chair and bounce onto Jeff's chest. "Come on Smile. You too!" Jeff yells. Smile comes in, jumping into the sheets. "Dang it Smile! Were you in the sprinklers?!" He barks, then falls asleep, leaving you two to cuddle on the couch.

Slenderman: You were resting in your room, reading Maximum Ride. "Echo, don't you dare touch my Pocky!" You yell, making Echo cartwheel off the bed. Slendy teleports in your room suddenly and slowly crawls into the bed with you. "Hello honey. How's my beautiful lady doing?" You kiss his cheek and point to your book. Reading this amazing book. It's abou-" He wraps his arms around your waist and lays his head on your shoulders. "Honey.....can we cuddle? Just for a little while?" You set your book down and rub his cheek. "Sure. That sounds lovely."

Ben Drowned: Ben Jr chews on his squeaky toy as you and Ben play Super Smash Bros. "Take that, Ben!" You laugh uncontrollably, pressing buttons. Ben chuckles nervously, losing big time. After winning, you do your victory dance. Ben stares at you, looking a little dazed. "What's up Ben?" You ask, ruffling his hair. He yawns and rubs his eyes, making him look adorable. "I'm sleepy.......let's take a break and cuddle." You laugh and pull him onto the bed. "Awesome idea." Ben Jr jumps into bed with you two, stretching. "Of course it's awesome. I *yawn* came up with it."

Laughing Jack: "Sweetheart, let's do some sweet cuddling!" LJ chuckles, laying in bed. You stare at him, wondering if he has something up his sleeve. "You're not going to fall asleep and drool on me like last time, will you?" He starts laughing, holding his sides. "No, sugar, I won't. I didn't even mean to last time. Vaughn squeaks, ruffling his feathers. "Liar, liar!" You lightly smile, then get into his bed. "Alright, but if you start drooling a river on me, I'm outta here." You rest your head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat.

Hoodie: As always, you were having cheesecake. But not the regular. This time it was a Reese-flavoured cheesecake. "No Dakota. This has chocolate." You say, moving your plate away from her. She tries giving you the pouty puppy face, but doesn't succeed. "Woof!" She barks before running into the hallway. "Man, I'm so full!" You smile with glee, patting your belly. Hoodie nods his head. "We should go to the room and cuddle." You nod your head. "Or we can go running." You both stare at each other before exploding into laughter. "Nah...." You guys sigh, rolling into the bedroom.

Eyeless Jack: "Hey, what do you wanna do?" You sigh, petting Seed. Seed flops on to his belly and smiles. "Seed....want more rubs...." You laugh, scratching his belly even more. EJ walks in, holding a blanket that has kidneys on it. "Look at what Silver made me!" He grins, spreading it over the bed. "That looks awesome, EJ." You smile, feeling the blanket. He gets under the blanket and lays next to you. "How about we cuddle up, my beautiful kidney?" Smirking at him, you put the blanket over Seed and yourself. "Are you talking to the blanket?" He grins. "Nooooo...."

Ticci Toby: It was around 3 in the afternoon, and Toby was in the kitchen, deep in thought. "Hey hot stuff, what do you say, me and you cuddle?" Walking in the kitchen holding Pancake, you nod your head. Toby runs to the room and flips onto the bed. Pancake does the same and sinks into one of the pillows. "Silly kitty." You laugh, picking her up. After getting the bed ready, you guys snuggle up, forming a heart with Pancake in the middle.

Lost Silver: "Silver, where are the poke'blocks?" You ask, looking all over the kitchen. It was time to feed Rose and Cody. You didn't like feeding them fish food, so you had Silver make some poke'block for the little guys. The problem was that you couldn't find them. "Look in your room!" He yells. "Why would they be in my room?" You think, curious. You go in your room and find Silver on your bed, holding the poke'block. "After you feed them, I want some cuddle time!" You giggle, grab the poke'block, and kiss his head. "Sounds nice, Silver."

Sonic exe.: As Baby Dog eats her dinner, you and Sonic are on the couch, watching Star Wars The Force Awakens. "Dat lightsaber though!" You grin, shaking Sonics arm. He nods in a daze. A little worried, you stop the movie and stare at him. "What's up Sonic? You seem a little out of it." He looks at you, then slowly lays his head on your chest. "I just want to take a nap and cuddle with you....." Blushing, you turn the movie off and put a blanket over you guys. "Sure. Why didn't you say so?" He softly smiles. "Thanks sexy.."