First Kiss

Jeff : You were taking a nap on your bed, when you wake up to a pair of soft lips kissing you. Jeff stares at you, blushing. "Oh, sorry. You looked so beautiful that I couldn't control myself." You smile as you lift yourself up. Wrapping your arms around his neck, you close your eyes and kiss him. At first he's stunned, then he melts into the kiss. You pull away and grin. "Sorry, I couldn't control myself."

Slenderman :You were standing in front of a tree, waiting for Slendy. He told you to meet him by this tree, but when you got here, you found a note. "I'll be back. I have to do a quick errand." you read out loud. "Love, Slendy." You lean back, sighing. It started raining a few minutes later. Thank god you were wearing a hoodie. Slendy appears, running toward you. "I'm sorry, y/n. Look, you're soaked." He takes out his umbrella and puts it over you. "Thank you." You look up at him and notice he's silent. "Slendy?" He slowly lowers his head and kisses you softly. When he pulls away, he hugs you and smiles. "You're really lovely, you know that?"

Ben Drowned : You were having a video game competition with Ben. So far you were winning, but something seemed strange about Ben. He wasn't trying as hard as he usually does. After the 5th game, you were starting to get really worried. You pause the game and look at Ben. "Are you ok, Ben?" He looks down, not saying a word. "Are you mad at me-" Before you could finish, he grabs your arm, pulls, and slams his lips into yours. You're shocked at first, then you close you eyes and kiss him back. You pull away, Ben staring into your e/c eyes. "The things you do to me, y/n."

Laughing Jack : You were relaxing on LJ's bed, eating a bag of gummy bears. LJ comes in, spots the bag, and tries to take one. "Pleeease y/n? Just one!" He pleads, trying to snag one. You keep moving the bag. "No LJ. The last time I let you have 'one', you ate them all." You reach into the bag and grab the last one. He stares at it. You put it in your mouth, when suddenly you feel arms pinning you down. LJ smashes his lips into yours. When he pulls away, you stare at him, blushing. "T-there. You-you got the gummy bear!" He spits it out, then looks at you, his eyes full of lust. "I don't want the gummy bear anymore." That first kiss ended up turning into a heated makeout!

Hoodie : You and Hoodie were having a cheesecake eating war. Ya, it was all Hoodie's idea. You guys lined up the cheesecake slices and nod at each other. "3,2,1,Go!!" You start to devour the slices. But amazingly, Hoodie was faster. "I *burp* win, y/n!" You roll your eyes and rub your belly. "Whatever." He stares at you, blushing. "You have cheesecake on your mouth.." He lifts up his mask, leans in, and kisses you. He leans back, staring at your lips. "So soft..." he whispers. "Huh?" You're still processing this when he leans in again. "There's still some left."

Eyeless Jack : EJ thought it was funny how you got scared at the movies, so he decides to scare you. You were laying down on the couch when EJ walks over to you. You look at him, wondering why he's so silent. "EJ, you ok?" He leans over you. "...EJ?.." Suddenly, he gets on top of you, pinning you down. "Goodbye, y/n." he whispers, putting his scalpel over where your kidney is. You close your eyes, tear running down your face. *clink* You slowly open your eyes to see EJ lifting his mask up. His scalpel is across the room. "I sorry. I was just trying to scare you. I could never kill you." He says before kissing you gentle. " I love you too much."

Ticci Toby : You were making breakfast for the both of you. When you give him his plate of waffles, he pours a bunch of syrup on it and starts chomping down on it. You sit next to him, nibbling on your bacon and eggs. "Toby, you have syrup all over your mouth." He smiles at you, making you laughing. "Let me get you a napkin." As you reach for one, he gently grabs your hand and lifts your chin. "I don't need, tic, a napkin." He kisses you roughly. "I, tic, just need your lips." When he pulls away, you can taste the syrup on your lips. "That didn't help!" He laughs and starts eating again.

I had a lot of fun writing this chapter. ^w^ Tell me which character's first kiss you liked the best in the comments.