Happy Valentines Day!!

(Happy Valentines Day. I'ma be in da corner, eating ice cream and watching anime. F/f means favorite flowers.)

Jeff: "Wake up, sweetie." Jeff coos, shaking you softly. You open your eyes and see Jeff holding a bouquet of f/f. "Happy Valentines Day." You smile and kiss him lightly. "Thank you Jeff." He smiles and holds up a Valentines Day blanket, a box of chocolate, and a bunch of romantic movies. "Let's relax today." Laughing, you grab the blanket and spread it out. "Great idea."

Slenderman: "Don't open your eyes yet." Slendy laughs, leading you through the woods. "Are we almost there?" You say, walking cautiously. "Almost there....open your eyes." Your eyes widen. A picnic is set up in front of you. Heart-shaped chocolates, wine, and sandwich's were on the red blanket. "Aww, thank you so much!" You smile, kissing him. He hugs you. "Happy Valentines Day, honey."

Ben Drowned: "Happy V-Day, babe."Ben smiles with glee. You kiss him and hold up a bag. "I got the videogames. You got the candy?" Ben holds up his bag. "Yup." You nod your head. "Let's get started." 3 hours later, you guys are laying on the floor, tired and stuffed. Ben reaches into his pocket and hands you a pair of green earrings. "I hope you like it." You take the earrings and put them on. "They're lovely. Thank you Ben."

Laughing Jack: "Here, for you gumdrops." LJ says, handing you a huge teddy bear. You take it and squeeze. "It's so fluffy!" You grin. LJ laughs and takes your hand. "That's not all. To the ferris wheel!" When you get there, he opens the door. "Lady's first." You get in, with LJ right behind you. "I have a remote, so let's go to the top." He presses a button and the ferris wheel starts to move. When you reach the top, you look out and see the sunset. LJ kisses you. "Happy Valentines Day, sweet heart."

Hoodie: You wake up to Hoodie sitting by your bed. "Afternoon, cutie." Hoodie laughs, ruffling your hair. You yawn and hug him. "Mmm, it's the afternoon?" He gets up and goes to your closet. "Ya, about 2 o clock." He grabs a light orange dress. "Ready for our renovation at the Cheesecake Factory?" You grin and grab the dress. "Let's relax. We don't have to leave until 5." Five hours later, you're all fabulous. You go into the living room and see Hoodie. His mask is off, and he's all dressed up. "You look very handsome, Hoodie." He pushes his light blond hair out of his blue eyes. "Thank you. Happy Valentines Day. Oh, one more thing." You look into his eyes.

"You got the zip- lock bags, right? That way we can snag some for later."

"Of course."

Eyeless Jack: EJ took you to a really nice restaurant. When you got there, you see Hoodie and his date. "Hey EJ. What are you doing here?" Hoodie asks, holding his girlfriends hand. "I'm taking y/n out for valentines day." Hoodie smiles. "Hey. Sorry I threw that guy in your house." You grin. "No problem." You look at his girlfriend and smile. "I know. How about we have a double date?" She nods her head. "What a great idea!" For the rest of the night, you and EJ hang out with Hoodie and his date, watching them put cheesecake in zip-lock bags. At the end of it, EJ gives you a beautiful blue bracelet.

Ticci Toby: "Wakey wakey, eggs, tic, and bacie." Toby whispers, shaking your shoulders. You sniff the air and spring your eyes open. Toby holds up a tray with heart-shaped pancakes, crispy bacon, shiny eggs, (get it? Pokemon reference. Ha ha, ha..never mind) and a glass of strawberry milk. "Oh my god, this smells like heaven!" You squeal. Toby sets the tray down on your lap and kisses you. "After your, tic, done eating, we'll go, tic, play some laser tag." You grin and take a bite of the bacon. "Awesome. Thank you Toby." He smiles and snags a bacon. "Happy, tic, Valentines Day, beautiful."

Lost Silver: "Alright y-y/n. I h-have a surprise f-for you." Silver studders, staring at you. You tilt your head. "Oh reeeally?" He giggles. "Yup. Close y-your eyes." You do so and you hear him leave the room, then come back in. "I'ma put h-her in your lap, so be c-careful." You feel a bowl be placed in your lap and you raise your eyebrows. "Open." You open your eyes and see a shiny Luvdisc. "Oh my god!! How??" Silver scratches his head. "Oh, o-only about two months of c-chain fishing. I-in the pokemon u-universe, you give a Luvdisc to s-someone you l-l-love." You place the bowl on the table and kiss him. "You're so thoughtful. I'll take good care of her." You both decide to name the luvdisc Rose.

Sonic exe.: "Can you just follow me?!" Sonic yells, pulling your arm. You sigh, trying to keep up. Today was valentines day, but Sonic hasn't been at your house all day. Then he just pops up when the sun's close to setting and dragged you out into the woods. "What are we doing, Sonic?" You say, then your eyes widen. On a clearing, there's a blanket and a bouquet of roses. You stare at Sonic as he grabs the bouquet and gives them to you. "Here. I'll stop loving you when the last rose dies." You look at the roses and see there are 11 real ones. And one golden plastic one. "Now come on, I found the perfect spot to watch the sunset." He says blushing. You start crying and kiss him hard. "You're very sweet, Sonic. I love you." Sonic smiles sweetly. "I love you too. Happy Valentine's Day."